• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Exejpgwmv

I love how toasty my freshly-dried blanket is.

"No riots in 2008 or 2012...disturbing how liberals don't like democracy when it doesn't work for them."

What riots? It's mostly been peaceful protests. Trust me, I was involved with the one that happened today.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
What riots? It's mostly been peaceful protests. Trust me, I was involved with the one that happened today.

Burning the American flag is NOT an act of peace. It's something that terrorists who declare jihad do.

----

Here's what happened before the election:

Forcing the President-elect out of his vehicle? Also the exact opposite of peaceful. I don't care if they were standing there at that moment. They were HOPING for a confrontation and DON'T try to deny it.

Throwing eggs?? (1:27-1:30) Really??? That's a peaceful protest to you!?

----

Here's what's happening on November 10:

"It's not just protest and I feel like it's gonna be actual bloodshed." (1:45 in video)

Wow. I guess I should be grateful that all they're doing so far is breaking glass windows. But that should all be interpreted as "peaceful" right?

Even if they're only saying it: "Die whites die," is still a threat and should be TREATED as such. It doesn't MATTER if they act on it or not. People are going to take these threats seriously (as they should).

14925758_1241461129244733_8189955019371228621_n-640x480.jpg

----

(1:30) "Multiple arrests made."

If they were "peacefully protesting" as you say, why were there "multiple arrests" being made in the first place?

While the reporter himself later claims that these demon stations were "likely peaceful" he doesn't explain how or why these protesters were arrested to begin with.

"The protests were 'overall likely' peaceful" means absolutely nothing when multiple arrests are being made and vandalism is running rampant. Not. Peaceful.

"No acts of violence REPORTED" doesn't mean that no acts of violence had ever happened.

Once again, people were arrested... for "peacefully protesting"?

No. I don't buy it. Not for a second.

Of course you're going to label all of this as peaceful, because you're justifying their near-violent behavior (scratch that, actual violent behavior, since they're breaking glass windows now). So no, I don't trust you.

You're a liar. These are not peaceful protests. At all.

----

Edit:

Even the mainstream media are reporting that the police have said that these protests have become "riots."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...sts-surge-across-nation/ar-AAk7pRZ?li=BBnbfcL

Another night of nationwide protests against Donald Trump's election came to a head in Portland, where thousands marched and some smashed store windows, lit firecrackers and started a dumpster fire in what police declared a riot.

Police termed the protest a riot and began making mass arrests after protesters began spreading through downtown streets and lashing out.

Denver police tweeted around 10 p.m. that demonstrators made their way onto the freeway and traffic was halted in the northbound and southbound lanes. Police say the interstate was reopened about half an hour later as the crowd moved back downtown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jak

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I love how toasty my freshly-dried blanket is.

Freshly dried blanket is best blanket. <3

do you have something against potatoes...?

Of course not! You know I love potatoes, Jak. I didn't mean to put down you or your brethren. Will a cake make it up to you?

Thinking:
Hey, brain? I thought I was a writer...so wtf aren't you letting me write? :|

+ Must. Resist. Urge. To clean. Every. Surface. In. House.

Exejpgwmv

Burning the American flag is NOT an act of peace. It's something that terrorists who declare jihad do.

----

Here's what happened before the election:

Forcing the President-elect out of his vehicle? Also the exact opposite of peaceful. I don't care if they were standing there at that moment. They were HOPING for a confrontation and DON'T try to deny it.

Throwing eggs?? (1:27-1:30) Really??? That's a peaceful protest to you!?

----

Here's what's happening on November 10:

"It's not just protest and I feel like it's gonna be actual bloodshed." (1:45 in video)

Wow. I guess I should be grateful that all they're doing so far is breaking glass windows. But that should all be interpreted as "peaceful" right?

Even if they're only saying it: "Die whites die," is still a threat and should be TREATED as such. It doesn't MATTER if they act on it or not. People are going to take these threats seriously (as they should).

14925758_1241461129244733_8189955019371228621_n-640x480.jpg

----

(1:30) "Multiple arrests made."

If they were "peacefully protesting" as you say, why were there "multiple arrests" being made in the first place?

While the reporter himself later claims that these demon stations were "likely peaceful" he doesn't explain how or why these protesters were arrested to begin with.

"The protests were 'overall likely' peaceful" means absolutely nothing when multiple arrests are being made and vandalism is running rampant. Not. Peaceful.

"No acts of violence REPORTED" doesn't mean that no acts of violence had ever happened.

Once again, people were arrested... for "peacefully protesting"?

No. I don't buy it. Not for a second.

Of course you're going to label all of this as peaceful, because you're justifying their near-violent behavior (scratch that, actual violent behavior, since they're breaking glass windows now). So no, I don't trust you.

You're a liar. These are not peaceful protests. At all.

----

Edit:

Even the mainstream media are reporting that the police have said that these protests have become "riots."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...sts-surge-across-nation/ar-AAk7pRZ?li=BBnbfcL

Another night of nationwide protests against Donald Trump's election came to a head in Portland, where thousands marched and some smashed store windows, lit firecrackers and started a dumpster fire in what police declared a riot.

Police termed the protest a riot and began making mass arrests after protesters began spreading through downtown streets and lashing out.

Denver police tweeted around 10 p.m. that demonstrators made their way onto the freeway and traffic was halted in the northbound and southbound lanes. Police say the interstate was reopened about half an hour later as the crowd moved back downtown.

Of course, some people take things too far, but the vast majority is not violent.

And it's not any different from the way people protested Obama when he was elected and reelected .

You can't seriously pretend that protesting/rioting against a sitting president is a "liberal" thing.

https://i.redd.it/tn5wajyv2vwx.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ers-warn-of-another-revolutionary-war-if-hil/

http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/meet-the-militia-monitoring-voting-sites-for-fraud/

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Today is my second day of training! Woot! X3 Hopefully this time would be much easier then the first. I was a nervous wreck. Lol Anywho, my friends and family are super happy for me. Now just need to get paid and pay some bills....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Blackquill Of course, how could I forget? (Do you guys call it Remembrance Day, too? Or do you have another name for it?) And of course, Happy Veteran's Day to all the American members of the forums, too. ^^ I seriously wasn't trying to exclude anyone, lol. I was just super tired when I posted. ^^;

CT: Fettucine Alfredo tonight! :thumbsup:

+Hehehehe....got him hooked on Prison Break. xD

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Blackquill Of course, how could I forget? (Do you guys call it Remembrance Day, too? Or do you have another name for it?) And of course, Happy Veteran's Day to all the American members of the forums, too. ^^ I seriously wasn't trying to exclude anyone, lol. I was just super tired when I posted. ^^;
I believe it's called Remembrance Day throughout all of the Commonwealth.

It's taken pretty seriously here in Britain. Even things like public transportation stop for the 2 minute silence.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

CT: Fettucine Alfredo tonight! :thumbsup:

+Hehehehe....got him hooked on Prison Break. xD

I believe it's called Remembrance Day throughout all of the Commonwealth.

It's taken pretty seriously here in Britain. Even things like public transportation stop for the 2 minute silence.

For example this day in Poland well is also rather National free one as its Indepedence Day, so we those from that country has free day

Top Bottom