• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@Ash. Meet me in the pit. (งಠ_ಠ)ง
kroenen-o.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've started playing games more, recently. I usually only play 6 hours or so a week but after the election I got drunk and played more in 1 day than I usually do in a week. The idea of a man like Trump as president genuinely frightens me. To know that a person with that much power hates me for the mere merit of where I was born kept me up at night. What is he actually does even half of the stuff he said he was going to do? What if he is as volatile as he seems? What if, what if, what if.

At this point all I can think of to say is I don't know. I should work. I should work more, try to get this thing off the ground, focus on that and not on all the what ifs in the world.

宁為太平犬,莫做亂离人
heh. kinda funny.

Last edited:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
@berto, everything will be fine, you have nothing to worry about at this moment.Remember the guy is not alone , if he freaks out, someone will get hold on him.
People disliked Ronald Reagan and now they love him. Only time will tell...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Prophetic dream? Or secret wish for a change? You got me thinking how this forum could use some cosmetic changes in form of different backgrounds and color schemes, DMC (and DmC) ain't just Dante.

Strangely enough, (in spite of blue being my favourite colour), I was apparently horrified by the change in the dream. I think I literally said something along the lines of, "Admin, what are you doin'?" :laugh: But yes, the DMC/DmC franchises are about more than our red-clad friend. (Gods, I still wish a genuine story involving Sparda was a thing). :'(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
People are baking pies in the middle of cakes?! Whaaaaaa-?! Okay. But this presents so many new desert opportunities. I could have cherry pie in the middle of a brownie. I could have blueberry pie in the middle of lemon cake. Or apple or pecan pie in the middle of spice cake! Or ice crea--no, that would melt.

...I need one of these pie-cake monstrosities. <3

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Even though I hate Emma Watson with all my might... that poster! :nailbiting:

BTB_Teaser2_1-Sheet_v4_Lg-720x1066.jpg

However... wow, even her facial expression says, "I'm better than you."

*Sigh* That's not what Belle is supposed to be thinking! :bored:

----

Ironic, considering how Key of Awesome kind of predicted that Star Wars and Disney would intersect somehow (Obi-Wan is Lumiere lol).

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom