• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
2ds1c40.jpg

wwg0zp.jpg

These are my most recent matches. Gotta say I'm rather satisfied with the level I'm at right now. I'm no high level by any means but I'm getting more wins than losses. I think it's time to go to ranked and fight higher level people. Kinda scared of rage quitters though.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Cookie dough in the fridge. Time to convince myself to get clothes on and go to work. OTL Dun wanna. Wanna game and keep rubbing ointment into these bug bites. How did the f***ers get in the house in the first place? D:

+ ...I guess, if I wanted to, I could finish and post the short since Blackout's only 50% done. Might build some of the hype back up, too. What do you think, @Rebel Dynasty? Should I risk it?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Cookie dough in the fridge. Time to convince myself to get clothes on and go to work. OTL Dun wanna. Wanna game and keep rubbing ointment into these bug bites. How did the f***ers get in the house in the first place? D:

+ ...I guess, if I wanted to, I could finish and post the short since Blackout's only 50% done. Might build some of the hype back up, too. What do you think, @Rebel Dynasty? Should I risk it?

Go for broke! ^^ If you post it, I'll definitely read it. (Also, if you feel like chatting, I'll be making it onto Skype this evening).

CT: Need a break, head spinning. @_@ No idea what I'll watch during break--er, I mean, lunch, but maybe I can find some funny Prison Break stuff on youtube. I'm not ready to give it up. :'(

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
The best part about this playthrough is that I can turn down the sound and listen to something else while I watch -- like a music list or an overly long podcast that can get boring at times even though they're talking about something I'm actually interested in.

It's the best way to get two things done at once -- sure, you'll miss out on a few details on both sides, but you get used to it eventually.

Last edited:
Top Bottom