• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So today I'll be having my phone interview and I'm both excited and nervous. Lol hopefully I'll do well.

No judt need to keep busy till then. Might write some more.... keep having to many dreams with really great ideas. Lol ._.

Good luck! ^^

Thinking:
I dunno if it's because I haven't actually played through the plot of this game in about three years or if things are just different in the PC version, but some things are...not quite how I remember them. Which is fine but...odd. (Graphics are stellar, though. Wish it would let me use my DLC....)

+ Muses have decided SA's getting a side story. :| Thanks, muses. No, really, it's not like I'm overworked as it is.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Huzzah for productivity. Though it always takes me by surprise when I manage to do more than I'd planned.

+Won't be long now before we get snow, I reckon. Had some flakes mixed in with rain earlier today, though nothing stuck. I give it until late next month.

++Tempest! Why have I not used that word before? Or have I, and I've only forgotten? Either way, it needs to be used again (if ever it was before).

+++Now to relax. :sleep:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ugh, again with the detours. Hopefully I can make the changes work without them seeming fragmented and forced. >.>

+ I hope it isn't strep throat. Getting her antibiotics isn't really an option right now. :unsure: If it is, I hope it clears up on its own. It's been awhile since I've had it; if I ever had to use antibiotics, I don't remember.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So many recipes...why are all the Halloween recipes sweets? As someone who can't really tolerate eating a lot of sweets, it's really hard to plan a menu for a Halloween party when almost all the recipes out there are sweets. T-T

+ I don't really understand why that school thought it was a good idea to name themselves UTI....

Viper

Premium
So many recipes...why are all the Halloween recipes sweets? As someone who can't really tolerate eating a lot of sweets, it's really hard to plan a menu for a Halloween party when almost all the recipes out there are sweets. T-T

+ I don't really understand why that school thought it was a good idea to name themselves UTI....
Have you tried googling "savory Halloween recipes"? Cause internet is usually full of people that think alike. :D
Here are some on Food network
Martha Stewart has them too
This one's a mix of sweet and salty recipes, so you'll have to search a bit

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Have you tried googling "savory Halloween recipes"? Cause internet is usually full of people that think alike. :D
Here are some on Food network
Martha Stewart has them too
This one's a mix of sweet and salty recipes, so you'll have to search a bit

Thank you for the links! =D Those will be really helpful. Tbh, I hadn't. Basically, I'm looking through recipes everyone else involved in the party is sending my way...and...they're all sweet. I've said "so...where are the savory dishes? we can't have a party with only chili as an actual meal item" and they're all like "oh, it's fine, everyone knows Halloween is just for sweets!" No. It's not, really. I'm not gonna spend 3 days baking sweets for a party. :| -grumbles-

berto

I Saw the Devil
Without me noticing, the entire landscape around my house became surrounded by thick fog. All I can think of is...

"You will beware, you're in for a scare."
I just hope you didn't euthanize your wife years ago and are now reading a letter from her telling you to go back to where you fell in love because that's where she would be waiting for you.

Top Bottom