• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
random commenter: I like Batman because he's practical. His skills are honed through years of training and it's more realistic.

Me: Yes, because a billionaire playboy who dresses up as a bat and punches other crazy people is realistic and grounded

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
There's a film out there that's actually very realistic (in terms of "heroism") though.

That's just my opinion, however.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i'm watching this guy play Sonic Adventure 2 for the first time

he has one Chao he treats nice

and hes performing child abuse with the other Chao
and he's placing bets on the Chao in Chao Karate it's hilarious

i haven't laughed like this in months

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Y'know...if Mattel made a "World Dominator Barbie", I'd probably buy it. War Lord Barbie. Zombie Apocalypse Barbie. Secretly Out To Murder All Of You And Become A Sith Lord Barbie. Demon Of The Abyss Barbie. Make it happen, Mattel.

+ How the hell do we still have chili? HOW? Oh my goggies, I'm sick of it. One more day...one more day....
++ Might start a blog for in progress pics of my cosplay soon...I wonder what site I should use. Oh...and there'll be lots of Stilts pics. Because cats.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why do I always feel like the living dead on the days I make plans with people? :cautious: Coffee, don't fail me now.

Edit: And plans are rendered moot. I don't get why the buses are cancelled today (of all days; kiddo's going to mope now that she doesn't get to have her class Easter party). Well, better put on another pot....

Looks like the long weekend just got longer. ._.

Last edited:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
so i was watching a video from Rooster Teeth and the name Sniper wolf pops up

and in the comments i see people calling her a fake gamer girl
and i then i remember something

my brother back in the day on Xbox live actually played halo 3 with her and her husband (at the time) all the time
he was friends with them on the Rooster Teeth website for years

those people are wrong as hell about her :cool:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Went to see Batman Vs Superman tonight. Eh, it was alright.
I was worried that they were going to try to do too much at once, I feel like they did in fact try to do too much. I liked Ben Affleck as Batman, overall I'm not sorry I went to go see it but it wasn't as good as I think a movie centered around the two biggest super heroes, like ever, should be.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I buy a game off PSN right? It says I need to clear some space before I can download it.

I get rid of a bunch of my already installed games, still not enough. I delete all my photos and extras off my PS3, still not enough. I delete all my saved data from all of my other games, still not enough.

What more do you want from me!!!

- On a side note, @Chancey289
mhO8WxF.jpg
AI was a mistake.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Winter apparently is taking revenge on people for daring to think it was Spring. I feel sorry for the animals who came out of hibernation or returned from migrating. :cautious: Me, personally? I couldn't care less. I wasn't going anywhere this weekend, anyway. :laugh:

+So much mental fatigue right now. x_x Really want to get another chapter of WoN revised, but I need to finish my edits to FotS first.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Y'know, in the age of "Special Editions" and "HD Collections" it's really refreshing to have a from the ground up remake of an old PS2 classic. Now I can experience the first game in the series not only in high definition but also with a bunch of new content that the original never had.

Methinks a comparison shot is in order...
Screenshot from both "Yakuza" and it's remake, "Yakuza: Kiwami"
tumblr_nwr11ziE2p1tbqhloo1_500.jpg

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've been drawing a lot lately. Which is nice change of pace. Just need the time to upload them. lol I also been writing a lot too. <3 Been in a creative mood and I'm super happy! That means my muse isn't just a lazy bum living inside my head just shouting out ideas. :D Now she is a productive bum living inside my head!

Muse: (╬ =_=

Hehehe now I just got to keep going and I might get some writing projects done.

Top Bottom