• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I feel like Aunt Cass every time I go on a tangent:

LbelfBA.jpg

Last edited:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
I can get frozen beans, but flowers would be a real adventure to find. Thanks anyway. :)
Er, you can buy them in a herbalist( is this the name?). This tea is usually inexpensive.

Viper

Premium
Er, you can buy them in a herbalist( is this the name?). This tea is usually inexpensive.
I don't know where to get a decent herbalist here, most offer some mixtures and not much credibility.
There is a specialized store that among other things offers teas of all kind, but even their collection doesn't count this one. I gather no one here has yet figured out to try it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gah! *Spoiler to fans of Durarara!! who haven't watched the first two seasons of Drrr! x2, yet.

Why did the second season of Drrr! x2 end on a freaking cliff-hanger? Those bastards, they did the same thing at the end of the first season. :'( Are they trying to make fans crazy? I really hope the next season comes out soon; I need to find out what happens to Izaya. Is it possible that he actually got bested this time, that it wasn't a set up like with that Amphisbaena gang? What about Kadota? Does he come out of the coma? :nailbiting:

+Must finish this chapter before going away on Saturday. :dead:

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I just imported a bunch of stuff last night, now my wallet is running on fumes. :'(

Speaking of which, once the imported books arrive, my book collection will reach 50% in non-English language.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Holy crap, you teachers go way too fast, there are 4 courses to follow and I won't be able to catch up with every single one of you.

And what's that? You've got THE ENTIRETY of Friday just for yourself to explain your stuff? Uuuuugh, I'm so done.

Top Bottom