• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
LbelfBA.jpg
Dat Cass... :sneaky:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reaver and Victoria, I take it? :laugh:

Are they that obvious? XD

Thinking:
-gets a compliment about her writing/gaming/any of her hobbies- D'aww, shush you. -fawns over person in gratitude-

-gets a compliment about herself- ...um...thaaaanks? -curls in on herself--melts into a puddle on the floor in an attempt to avoid being seen--existential crisis-
...I think it's safe to say I'm socially awkward.

+ "Leg so hot; hot, hot leg! Leg so hot you fry an egg!" <- this will be true in about a month

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
-gets a compliment about herself- ...um...thaaaanks? -curls in on herself--melts into a puddle on the floor in an attempt to avoid being seen--existential crisis-
...I think it's safe to say I'm socially awkward.
I'm horrible at taking compliments too. If someone says something like " I like your hoodie/shirt/what have you" the best I can manage is "cool, so do I "

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't know if it's something she wants to do of her own accord or if she's just trying to emulate me, but kiddo's been doing an awful lot of her own writing, lately. (I'm guessing any time a phoenix comes up, it's emulation--but beyond that, I can't tell).

Either way, I should probably nurture those blooms, eh?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
ok, so i grew up in a predominately hispanic neighborhood. and there was this song that i always heard playing in school as a kid, and even now sometimes as an adult, and i've finally discovered what song it is.

nobody...and i mean NOBODY...ON THIS EARTH...CAN COMPREHEND THE LEVEL OF SATISFACTION THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW. 6 years. 6 years of hearing this song, and i finally know what it is. it's like an itch that's gone unscratched for eons finally getting scratched.

berto

I Saw the Devil
ok, so i grew up in a predominately hispanic neighborhood. and there was this song that i always heard playing in school as a kid, and even now sometimes as an adult, and i've finally discovered what song it is.

nobody...and i mean NOBODY...ON THIS EARTH...CAN COMPREHEND THE LEVEL OF SATISFACTION THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW. 6 years. 6 years of hearing this song, and i finally know what it is. it's like an itch that's gone unscratched for eons finally getting scratched.
Been there, like 8 times.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I went to this event the other day called "Bug Fest" where they were showing off live specimens of snakes, arachnids, millipedes and iguanas.

Did anyone else notice the problem with the name of the event?

Top Bottom