• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Being clairvoyant means to be able to see clearly, after all.
Lol, mate, you wish!It's possible there is some individual who can answer clearly your name or what/who you are, but you can't contract that person nor she/he will ask you for money.Those kind of people appear and help if they want or to whom they want to help and them they disappear.
BUT you can try test their credibility in this following manner: they have to know and tell you about something you never told anyone, something you hid in your mind and soul, something VERY personal that you try to hide even from God himself. If they can do that, you got your psychic.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Gel I know that's what I'm thinking, if they're for real, they wouldn't be charging people the way they are. I'm pretty sure they're going to call chicken on my request. I am curious (and probably a bit bored) to see what they say when I ask them what I want to ask them. But apparently I need to be 'invited' to ask questions about their reading lol such a scam.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's nothing for it; today will have to be a research/outline day, because there's no time for anything else. Too many things that need doing around the house...again. :'(

+This new chair is so freaking comfy. Maybe writerly productivity will increase, now that back pain is no longer an issue? ^^

++I really want a nap. :dead:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I...have the strange desire to join a pillow fight league. :unsure:

Edit: For people thinking I'm referring to a bunch of girls jumping around in lingerie, daintily hitting each other with pillows...no. This:
[[/MEDIA]
=)

Not gonna lie. That is WAY better than a normal chick pillow fight.

I read some nerd posts that spoke about their lives and ya... I...I get it. But holy frogger on a pogo stick... Is that how the world sees us nerds. I mean as a nerd myself I was taken aback by some of it. I..I... BOOM! :banghead:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Internet logic:
If I think men and women should be equal in their rights and duties, I must be a feminist; if I'm a feminist, I must be a feminazi; if I am a feminazi , I must be a Vegan...
It seems it's very difficult to be an egalitarian these days...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I know I shouldn't judge a book by the cover. But come. The ****. On.

20t08ci.jpg

30j36v5.jpg

zwluaa.jpg

2udx72s.jpg

Looking at these, what else am I to expect aside from utter greatness?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
You know multiplayer games are a lot more fun when you have music playing. Like hearing Method Man talk about his "odd" torture methods hehe.

Top Bottom