• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Scarface is hands down the most trollish Predator to have ever walked on Earth.

predator_concrete_jungle___scarface_by_941214-d5j2tiv.jpg

He's friggin hilarious (if you're not the prey, that is...)!

Viper

Premium

I know which series this Shunsui bean was based on, but for the love of his pink kimono I can't remember what it was called, just that it was hilarious.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Halloween comes from All Hallows Eve. The name just kinda went into slang. It's easier to say than All Halliws Eve. I'm right about this.
And I totally just threw gasoline on the fire in that discussion. But I mean, really. If you think her reasoning through, she basically just declared the Pope is the antichrist and that Catholics are evil.
I had to point that out.
I'm a realist that way. I think. I follow these theologies through. I question. That's why my faith is unbreakable because I've tested it time and again.
I'm not saying she's right.
I'm not saying she's wrong either.
It's an interesting discussion point though.

Viper

Premium
I've finished the book of poems, completely finished, all pages and empty pages and all. If he finds anything to whine about, I can just dive into text and do a quick fix. Doubt he'll find anything, though.

I'm also operating on maybe 3-4 hours of restless sleep, so I'm bloody amazed I'm still up.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm also operating on maybe 3-4 hours of restless sleep, so I'm bloody amazed I'm still up.

Right there with you. ._. Caffeine makes all things possible. :thumbsup:

CT: Okay, I think I'm okay with these synopses, but I definitely should get some feedback, just in case there's something I can do to better them.

+I hope it comes in the mail, today.

aoshi

Died on floor 100 in DMC 4 SE with vergil. Dammit, jus one more against dante and i would have been content.
But vergil was super overpowered when that concentration gauge was full. Although , i find him weak against Blitz.
But still....
*tosses table in frustration*
Nooooooooo
*in amazing credo's voice*"I'm not finished"

Top Bottom