• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Why can speakers, journalists, bloggers and celebrities (or indeed anyone with the ability of speech) tell us we "should" and "ought to" agree with one side or else we are barbarians, thugs, homophobes, islamophobes, sexist, racist, capitalists, leftist, right-wing, ignorant etc and yet any opposing view "must," be silenced, quashed, denied or, worse, cause the speaker to be imprisoned or otherwise punished for their difference of opinion?
For the same reasons I can't even suggest that Nintendo might be screwed this console generation on the unpopular opinion thread.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
That Walking Dead.......my emotions......

tumblr_inline_mysxalce5p1rhe4qe.gif

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I got hit on by a cougar.

The sign that you've levelled up to manhood. :laugh:

CT: Only one chapter left to go over, then I can relax until NaNo. Well, not "relax", but I won't have to worry about my own work until then, at least. ^^; (Proof-reading for someone else, on the other hand, will likely involve a mad scramble to get it done before then).

+Why the hell is solid sleep not a thing anymore?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm at a loss. I literally have no idea what I'm supposed to do, under the circumstances. If I keep my silence, will my patience be rewarded, or will my concerns prove to be true? If I voice my concerns, will it be met with understanding, or will it result in damage or loss of camaraderie? Even if the vocalization is justified, I know I'd blame myself if the latter result were to occur.

Ffs, I hate uncertainty. :frown:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Vomic is such a gross name for something that is actually voice+comic.

No wonder; it's one letter away from being "vomit". :cautious:

CT: I'm just going to power through as much of this today as possible. The sooner I finish, the better. Still, I'm going to have to use tact; I don't want to come off discouraging. :unsure:

+3 more days. :dead:

Edit: Yay! Proof-reading is done! :woot:

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now we've hit cold territory. For weeks now I couldn't tell if it was that, or allergies. No question, now. Figures that it hits when I'm going to meet up with someone for coffee. :bored:

+Why do I force myself into social situations? Oh, right...because I don't want them to think my lack of interest any other time they've extended the offer is a direct reflection of my feelings toward them. It's really not--I just prefer not to get overly close to people at this juncture.

++Lots of weird dream fragments before my alarm gave me a mini heart-attack. o_O

Top Bottom