• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I want to write...>.> But I'm lazy. Maybe I should find some good Devil May Cry fan fics? I need more Dante in my life.

Also I was thinking of getting the first Witcher game for the PC. :3 I hope it's good. >.> I want more rpgs to play. lol And I want to get some j-rpgs too.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
got some candy.

Where's my candy?

Why when I ask if anyone

predator_candy2.jpg

nobody seems to want them but when I don't, everybody does!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hey kid. Yeah you, dressed as Ghostface. I saw what you hold in your hand. I swear to God, if you throw that egg at me, I'll tear a hole on that mask and I'll make you eat it through it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Frigging hate Halloween - scares my kids, my cat and also means I can't order Chinese food because I won't be able to tell who's at the door when there's a knock.

Fireworks at Halloween? Really? Enough already.

Can't even take my son to town during the day thanks to all the people wandering around covered in fake blood and trying to scare people.

Just eff off already.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Frigging hate Halloween

Finally a kindred soul.

I got your same problem, I hate dressed up people who think it's scary to act like orangutans dressed up as horror creatures. Just makes you look dumb and an idiot.
The rest of the people are fine, there are those who dress for the fun of it, and that's fine.

And don't get me started on those who like to throw eggs and other crap at people, cars and houses.

Just eff off already.

**** off indeed.

giphy.gif

Little punks.

Top Bottom