• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's going to be a bit tight, but I think once the fifth chapter is done (shouldn't be more than 3 or 4 days) I should be able to do a proof-read/edit and begin posting the first five chapters before NaNo starts.

Hell knows there won't be time for editing during...well, not without having my old buddies, insomnia and migraine pay a visit. :dead:

+I seriously hope they don't call today. Getting pretty tired of them thinking I have nothing better to do than play therapist. If they're going to treat me like one, they'd better start paying me like one. I have enough to do--with the hubby gone, no less! Why is it always when he's gone?--without dealing with their nonsense. :meh:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Every time I watch Predators, I get a strong feeling of wasted potential. It wastes WAY too much time paying homage to the first movie (so much so, some people don't even know it's an actual sequel, thinking that it's a reboot or a remake!), and loses the focus on what it's introduced.

Which is a shame, cause what's new is awesome (the civil conflict among the Yautja, the hunting techniques, the abductions). But unfortunately the movie just touches it, feels as if it's afraid of delving into it more, and plays it safe by shoehorning A LOT of references to the first movie.

I still like the film but man, if I think of what it could have been...

Here's hoping Shane Black will flesh those things out and introduce something more in his sequel.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm still trying to come up with an urban fantasy story. (¬_¬) It's been difficult trying to keep focus... With so many ideas floating about my head get a bit cluttered. My muse is on overdrive and I think she need to switch to decaf. Even in my dreams I'm coming up with story ideas. Sometimes I wish I could remember ever detail so writing it won't be a hassle. But, that would be too easy now. Anyways, I should write what comes to mind and keep going. See if it sticks to me.
And I might need to get a new writing journal. This one seems to be getting a bit full. (¬з¬)

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Friday... Friday... FRIDAY! Let's hope there is no bugs like Unity had. So disappointing that was, completely put me off the game.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
within the course of two months fox news has attacked the comic book industry without doing their research on the thing that they were attacking. it takes a special band of idiots to make the exact same mistake in such a short amount of time

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is the meeting over yet? I don't want to wake a sleeping baby just to go pick up The Noise.
Can someone else make these invites for me please?
Damn ringing in my ears again.
Bloody airplanes!
Do I have to confess to the reverend about my bad language this afternoon? LOL
I want to write, but I got so many things I need to do first D:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It took twelve freaking chapters to get to the point of that story, the nitty-gritty--and what happens when I finally get to what should have been the good stuff? I end up deleting it from my tablet. Why? Because the main character mentioned Twilight vampires in a favourable light. :facepalm:

Let's just say that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sorry, Elle Casey, nothing personal--but after a slow as **** plot, an MC I can hardly stomach, and then that? No. I'm sure you have other, better books, but I have a long list as it is filled with books I actually want/know I like, so...:cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Probably not very mature of me to tell someone that I'm now going to plunder their town every single day because they're adorable and they attacked me first. But...that's what I'm going to do and she has more to lose than I do. >_>

+ Second place! =D -still can't believe it-
++ -drags carcass towards caffeine-

KRSkull

Probably not very mature of me to tell someone that I'm now going to plunder their town every single day because they're adorable and they attacked me first. But...that's what I'm going to do and she has more to lose than I do. >_>

LOL i do that to my neighbors. I aid them and send them this message "I will attack and plunder your city tomorrow. So prepare yourself please :)"

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hehehe... guess which one of these pizzas I'm gonna get.

bg3hw6.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Foxtrot94 Um...the Deliziosa? ^^; Shot in the dark, there...

CT: If I can get the last half of this scene done tonight, that'll be another chapter down (the perks of writing Ch. 5's last scene in advance).

Yay, a physical book to read that isn't freaking terrible. ^^ Once I return this to its owner, I'll have to get myself a copy, me thinks. :thumbsup:

+Maybe I'll whip up a batch of egg salad tonight for kiddo's lunch tomorrow.

++8 more days, and he'll be back home again. I hope the weather's not too rough on him until then.

Top Bottom