• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The stocking up trip went well. We need to start couponing again, though. :S

+ One more piece of chicken and then bed time.
++ The main things I like about Luke AFB is that so many people are really nice and respectful. There's no weird looks directed at you and very little grumpiness. Mainly just polite nods and then back to what people were doing. It's interesting.

KRSkull

CT: Its been three days since i saw the sun.

I have officially premoted to the Guild's DJ. Which means need to make a visit to the What are you listening to thread and load myself with some music.

Need some coffee and lots of it.

KRSkull

That one guy still won't admit he only picked a fight because of his guildmate. I'm running out of patience for him. :/

What is their names? i am getting tired of my neighbors and need a little bit of challenge.

Oh wait never mind. i won't be able to fight them anyway. -sigh-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I just found out that i can't. it seems that i am stuck with un-active players.

=( Hopefully soon you'll have a more entertaining neighborhood.

Thinking:
It's just occurred to me that I'm very similar to Chesty in some regards. Oh dear. :S Don't accept any Super Best Friend invites from me; it probably involves balverines and cuddles. And not in a good way. :S

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: I haven't abandoned the idea that I was right after all, and they were merely trying to spare us both further embarrassment on the issue. :cautious:

+Yay, finished it last night. ^^ Today will be transferring outlines from notebook to computer screen--and trying to figure out how and where to fill in that grievous oversight on my part. ._.

KRSkull

=( Hopefully soon you'll have a more entertaining neighborhood.

Thinking:
It's just occurred to me that I'm very similar to Chesty in some regards. Oh dear. :S Don't accept any Super Best Friend invites from me; it probably involves balverines and cuddles. And not in a good way. :S

I hope so.

Speaking of Balverines. I need to retrive that stolen statue to fill the treasury with gold.

KRSkull

Well things might get interesting because 4 of my neighbors have reached the Iron Age.

Edit: need some help with naming my city

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My poor Star Wars omnibus. D: I didn't really know it was in such bad shape. -hasn't read it in years- Maybe I can glue the cover back on and tape the torn pages up. :S It was $40, though, so I can't get rid of it just for that.

+ Darth Vader night shirt! =D Woot! Now I can force choke the neighbors when they are being loud in the middle of the night! =D
++ Migraine. x_x Wonder if ice cream will sooth it.

Top Bottom