• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
bdb9e2242ce3bf317de77ec2d7bab6da.png

This was a while ago but I made the infamous Bass GS, from Battle Network 3, kneel before me.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
PS4 controller is huge for my hands. So much that when i often use trigger buttons(when playing as dante in DMC 4 SE), My pinky finger and palm pain like hell. I don't recall PS 3 Controller being this uncomfortable.
be thankful you don't have to use one of these
XboxOriginalController.jpg

the one on the left is the Xbox duke controller that thing was so big i used my middle fingers for the triggers and rested my index on the top edges
it was big but it still holds a place in my gaming heart

the one on the right is what is now the standard X box controller they haven't it changed much

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So apparently Alien: Isolation did just ok in sales, despite the praises from critics and gamers, so the possibility of a new Alien, Predator or AVP game any time soon fades away a little more.

“2.1 million sales? It just didn’t break out…, Am I happy about that? I’m not happy about that, right. I think it did under-index in America. I think the genre just didn’t shine with an audience that would let us break out. 2 million is fine, right – let’s be clear – but we were unsure right till the very end about whether we would hit that break out space or not. Making a AAA console game is bloody hard. We absolutely sweated blood for that game, we came through, and felt really happy at the end of it. Alien: Isolation 2 is not out of the question, because we’re so proud of it and there’s possibly more to be said. But do we really want to be spending very significant amounts of money, and getting close to break-even or just about in the black? That’s not where Sega wants to be, when we have a brilliant portfolio of other games that do great business.”

I'm a sad Preddy. How much am I gonna wait. :'(

Top Bottom