• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
well i ended up giving that Gone Home key to some random guy on steam
so hopefully he'll like it

but anyway
i started up bloody palace with Nero
at first i was just testing something out
but i ended up just plowing threw the whole thing in one shot
i got 4 achievements at once when i beat it with him
i got it on youtube

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The expression goes, "it's so quiet you can hear a pin drop."

Anyway, I'm also fairly certain that there's a storm ahead...

Ah, but there's still the phrase, "the calm before the storm." So nyah. :tongue:

CT: Maybe I'll be finished Rose Madder sooner than I thought. :cautious: On one hand--it's got a good grip on me. On the other, I think I just want to finish it so I can stop having Stephen King-inspired dreams...

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
After an 8 hour shift I can now get some actual sleep instead of just 2 hours (hopefully). Good night you guys!
tumblr_inline_mi8kp0UPXI1qhi137.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-watchs quietly and wonders what was that all about-

"Something's not right. It's too quiet." <- Usually what I say right before Stilts decides to be a menace. :wink: -thinks cats take that phrase as a challenge-

Thinking:
This chapter will be the death of me. Might as well go to bed early instead of slogging through it so I can sit through that lunch with some semi-intelligent things to say. Yay...family lunches...at least there should be brownies and bbq.... :unsure:

KRSkull

"Something's not right. It's too quiet." <- Usually what I say right before Stilts decides to be a menace. :wink: -thinks cats take that phrase as a challenge-

Thinking:
This chapter will be the death of me. Might as well go to bed early instead of slogging through it so I can sit through that lunch with some semi-intelligent things to say. Yay...family lunches...at least there should be brownies and bbq.... :unsure:

hmm interesting -rubs beard-

Hope you sleep well and have sweet dreams. and good luck on the family lunch. :thumbsup:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
-watchs quietly and wonders what was that all about-

Potayo, potahto.
BANANA!!!
banana.gif

+First I got ejected from my pteradon Lagatha2 because I wasn't watching her stamina and I fell to my death.
Then I tried to go relocate Lagatha2 and pick up all my stuff with Ragna, our other pteradon. We ended up taking a break on the side of a volcano while I sorted the kids out and gave bubs a cuddle - and suddenly, five minutes later, Ragna is starving and so am I. AND THEN WE BOTH DIE SPONTANEOUSLY FROM STARVATION.
I mean, five minutes. Damn. Stupid. Game.

Top Bottom