• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Wait he is her Father :jawdrop:

Actually its more about the colors of her eyes.

Wait... you're telling me you actually didn't play DMC3 and I spoiled you the game? I assumed every single one in this forum knew it...

What do you mean, their color?

KRSkull

Wait... you're telling me you actually didn't play DMC3 and I spoiled you the game? I assumed every single one in this forum knew it...

What do you mean, their color?

Oh i played DMC3 and completed the hell out of it. but never thought that he was her father.

you know her eyes are red and blue. and you know the twins are red and blue. and i have no idea how these two are connected.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh i played DMC3 and completed the hell out of it. but never thought that he was her father.

you know her eyes are red and blue. and you know the twins are red and blue. and i have no idea how these two are connected.

But... it's said multiple times in the game. How could you even miss it? o_O you skipped the cutscenes or...?

No, there aren't any connections as far as I know.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

I get the feeling someone skipped a couple of cutscenes, then. :wink:

Huh. I never actually thought about that. I just figured, "heterochromia, cool! I wish I had eyes like that!" I wonder if the colours were supposed to signify a connection to the twins?

KRSkull

But... it's said multiple times in the game. How could you even miss it? o_O you skipped the cutscenes or...?

No, there aren't any connections as far as I know.

I get the feeling someone skipped a couple of cutscenes, then. :wink:

Huh. I never actually thought about that. I just figured, "heterochromia, cool! I wish I had eyes like that!" I wonder if the colours were supposed to signify a connection to the twins?

Well back then i wasn't used to games with short cutscenes. :unsure:

yeah i thought that she might have Heterochromia. but why red and blue?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was one of those kids who would run to show off whatever new injury I acquired. The more gory, the better.

I still am that kid.
I just cut off a good quarter of my nail with a potato peeler, by accident of course. My first thought was OMW ALL THE BLOOD. My second was I GOTTA PUT THIS ON MY FB!

I won't, because I don't want to gross/freak out my kids' friends' mums, but I found the idea amusing.

Which begs the question: when will I finally grow up?

KRSkull

CT: Who would have thought that you can make a fishing rob from a broken umbrella. *wonders what else can he make with an umbrella beside the obvious poking stick*
Locco_Ro_smiley_51.gif

"Haha I guess the McRib is back, right guys?"

-dude trying to cheer up fellow plane crash survivors turned cannibals.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh dear, what happened?
What's the matter?
-Huggles- Are you okay? :(

Not sure yet. I woke up really early this morning in just about more physical pain than I've ever been in in my life and I can barely move. I have an idea what it is, but I couldn't say for certain. Gonna try and get to the doctor's office today, if possible. If not, Urgent Care or the ER are next on the list. -will post when she knows more-

Top Bottom