• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow
And that's videogames. You should see what happens in the gym sometimes.

"Who wants to practice grappling/do stretching with [insert female name here]?"

Ah but you did do karate, didn't you? I bet you got contended too.

Oh, gosh, I can imagine. Luckily, when I did karate, I was pretty young, so I didn't have to deal with all that, but still. Oi.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
Ok ok ok ok ok ok. Ok.

Just found this video. You MUST see this game. Don't mind the video in Italian, what the guy says is not important. Just look at this game. Look at it. You will not be the same afterwards.

Thought it was going to be about horses playing football. Pretty great regardless, haha.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm not usually one of those people who throws a fit when food places can't do something, but Dominos just refused to give us our pizza cuz we only had a $50 bill to pay with. And it doesn't say on their site they don't accept $50s. :/ So we watched the lady walk away with our food and both got really ticked off (to the point I was about to send them a rant-y email). Ten minutes later, the lady comes back and says she contacted her boss because she felt bad we couldn't get our order. That was awesome. ^^ Thank you, kind lady, for helping to brighten mum's day. ^^

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I will not kill my husband for Rick Rolling me....I will NOT kill my husband for Rick Rolling me...

All. Flipping. Day. That song has been stuck in my head because he played it once. No matter how many songs I listen to, it always comes back. :'(

Never understood the point of Rick Rolling. Something of its nature should be done with a bad song, not a good one.

Top Bottom