• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

I will not kill my husband for Rick Rolling me....I will NOT kill my husband for Rick Rolling me...

All. Flipping. Day. That song has been stuck in my head because he played it once. No matter how many songs I listen to, it always comes back. :'(

Whenever that happen to me i just go and listen to these song

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: - Heat is gone... :(

Weather: - You think so? Have a 40 degrees morning.

Hehehe... ah, reverse psychology...

Hehe, works every time. :p Or nearly every time. In contrast, our mornings have been between 76 and 86 degrees (24-30 for those using Celsius) and I'm just like "ah, so nice and cool; I can start wearing shirts with sleeves again". :laugh:

Thinking:
Shall I have pizza for breakfast? I think I shall. Then I shall go walk it off. :cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nuuuooooo short sleeves/sleeveless all the way! Don't sleeves feel constrictive for you?

Heh, sometimes. :p My shoulders are pretty broad (for a girl, at least) so sleeves can, on occasion, be really constrictive...mainly in dress shirts, though. Realistically, I'll probably wear tank tops all the way into the dead of winter. Cooler weather is just an excuse for me to wear my Batman sweaters everyday and to wear coats every time I go out. XD And scarves.

KRSkull

You know that moment when you are playing an online game with a friend and your friend asks you if you want to join the guild he\she is in. and after a while you start to see that you always ask the guild to help you and you rarely give anything back in return and you start questioning why you decided to play that game and you want to quit but you feel that if you do your friend might feel sad. well that is not happening to me at this moment.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why does, "Another One Bites the Dust" get stuck in my head after finishing a chapter? :cautious: Oh well, it's a reprieve from "Never Gonna Give You Up". :laugh:

+I am so, so hungry. Thank gods we're getting groceries today.

++*Looks at Phenex* What d'ya say, Phe? Up for starting the bonus round?

Phenex: I'm being tortured in that scene; what do you think?

Me:....Um....the sooner we get it over with, the better? ^^;

Phenex: It would be a real a-hole move if I went on strike right now, wouldn't it?

Me: Yes, yes it would. Please, please don't... ._. If you play nice, I'll give you...uh....um....something? ^^;

Phenex: *Sigh* Alright, alright. Let's just get this over with. >.> (You really need to work on your negotiating skills).

'K, I'm done being crazy. :unsure: For now...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
The moment where Arkham opens the gates of Hell and screams "Destruction! Carnage and Despair!" is so ****ing badass.

wp_ss_20150915_0003_zpsncmvqcdu.png

Adam Clark really gets too little love for his awesome performance as Arkham/Jester.

Top Bottom