• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
My grandma today told me that my dad was bitten by a snake when he was around my age, and he actually sucked and spitted part of the venom so that he could make it till the hospital, alone.

I knew he was tough, but this was the first time I hear this story. Wonder why he never told me. Didn't want to boast maybe. But he's not exactly the kind of guy who doesn't boast when he gets the opportunity.

KRSkull

*lefts his head and looks at the clock, sees that its 12 pm. He yawns and goes back to hugging the pillow.*

*lefts his head and looks at the clock, sees that its 6 pm. He yawns and goes back to hugging the pillow.*

*lefts his head and looks at the clock, sees that its 9:30 pm. He waves good night at DMC.org, yawns and goes back to hugging the pillow.*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A guy just hit on me in co-op for his "friend" and then accused me of being a lesbian when I said I'm not interested in anyone or in having a relationship. :/ He didn't seem to realize that the reason I disliked him is because he's an idiot and he was making racist and sexist comments. >_<

To all gamer guys who want to pick up on a gamer girl:
Instead of coddling the girl or being a jerk, be respectful and kind and, if you're playing against the girl, challenge her. Don't treat her like a blow up doll or an idiot who doesn't know the left joystick from the right. Here's a secret: girls are like computers; if you treat us well and care about us and, if we care in turn, we'll do just about anything for you. Treat us badly and we blow up in your face and next thing you know all those questionable pics you took when drunk get leaked onto the internet (along with a whole bunch of other stuff...some chicks are scary).

To the dude in co-op: I'm not a lesbian. I like guys just as well as girls...I just don't like you is all. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Shadow: lol

How do you even pick someone up in a videogame? Do you suggest that your character engages in sexual activities with the other person's character? Some people are just really creepy and weird. Okay, I'm not always nice when I play games. You can't be perfect 24/7 (I do 23/7 - have an hour to myself where I curse at everyone and everything in sight) but joking aside, seriously?

Maybe if you weren't too busy trying to hit on people that clearly aren't interested in you, perhaps you'd realise there are these things called doors that lead to the 'outside world'. Take that step into the unknown, because obviously you haven't spent any time around people face-to-face in public. Women don't respect that sort of thing. It's disgusting.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Don't you just love how butthurt guys like that get when a girl spurns their advances? :laugh: Idiots. I've actually seen a guy try to hit on a girl walking down the street (bar night) and when the chick said, "I'm not interested" he went off on her, saying she was an ugly bitch anyway. Pretty big "wtf "moment, there. :cautious:

CT: Maybe I will start it today. I was thinking of being lazy and taking a day off...but that never seems to agree with me. :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow: lol

How do you even pick someone up in a videogame? Do you suggest that your character engages in sexual activities with the other person's character? Some people are just really creepy and weird. Okay, I'm not always nice when I play games. You can't be perfect 24/7 (I do 23/7 - have an hour to myself where I curse at everyone and everything in sight) but joking aside, seriously?

Maybe if you weren't too busy trying to hit on people that clearly aren't interested in you, perhaps you'd realise there are these things called doors that lead to the 'outside world'. Take that step into the unknown, because obviously you haven't spent any time around people face-to-face in public. Women don't respect that sort of thing. It's disgusting.

-agrees with you- Honestly, I have no idea what he expected to have happen. o_O It was just really weird. He kept asking if I was single and saying all this creepy stuff. >_< And myself and the other two people on our team just wanted him to shut up so we could focus on the mission. -wonders how long it'll be before he's kicked off XBL for that kind of behavior- The thing that really both bothered me and disturbed me is that I'd been in the chat for all of five seconds before he started on his spiel. >_<

@Shadow Don't you just love how butthurt guys like that get when a girl spurns their advances? :laugh: Idiots. I've actually seen a guy try to hit on a girl walking down the street (bar night) and when the chick said, "I'm not interested" he went off on her, saying she was an ugly bitch anyway. Pretty big "wtf "moment, there. :cautious:

The ones that deserve it, yep. Because, honestly, it's really screwy how some people seem to think that, just because they're interested in someone, that person should automatically fall over and worship them and do whatever they want. That's not how it works. And when anyone does it (regardless of their gender) it just makes them look cheap and pathetic. You're really interested in someone? Then give enough of a thought to their feelings to not treat them like your personal toy. >_< -mutters-
o_O Dude...wtf....

Top Bottom