• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
One thing I hate about school, being it middle school, high school, university, whatever, is that it has the ability of making you not enjoy even the things you like.

For example, you can love science but in the moment where learning about it becomes an obligation, it loses part of its charm and demotivates you. But the working world requires you to have that piece of paper (or at the very least your life is easier if you have it), which doesn't even define your ability, and that's where frustration comes in.

It's awful. And I'm kinda feeling that way right now. University is making me anxious, tired, but above all demotivated and frustrated.

KRSkull

Silently cried at my uni timetable....well, I can say sayonara to life other than uni.....*sigh*
One thing I hate about school, being it middle school, high school, university, whatever, is that it has the ability of making you not enjoy even the things you like.

For example, you can love science but in the moment where learning about it becomes an obligation, it loses part of its charm and demotivates you. But the working world requires you to have that piece of paper (or at the very least your life is easier if you have it), which doesn't even define your ability, and that's where frustration comes in.

It's awful. And I'm kinda feeling that way right now. University is making me anxious, tired, but above all demotivated and frustrated.

I miss going to collage\University.

I remember the last semester in college. I had the best and coolest schedule ever. It was like this

Sun

Physical Chemistry 7 - 7:50 AM
Physical Chemistry Lab 8 -9:50 AM

Mon Tue Wed Thu NO CLASS.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
All of the baked goods! :woot: Seriously, you guys are making me want pastry in the worst way, lol. (Especially brownies; my gods, I need chocolate). ._.

CT: I think I'll take it easy until tonight. He's going to be gaming anyway, so that'll be the perfect time to work on revisions, then.

KRSkull

All of the baked goods! :woot: Seriously, you guys are making me want pastry in the worst way, lol. (Especially brownies; my gods, I need chocolate). ._.

CT: I think I'll take it easy until tonight. He's going to be gaming anyway, so that'll be the perfect time to work on revisions, then.

Well then i think that i should post the third and fourth videos :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Smell corresponds to taste by 70%.

Good point. ^^; Though I have had some really terrible tasting things that smelled great. ^^;

Guess now's not the time to mention that the gingerbread tasted really, really good, then. XD -would send you noms if she could-

Thinking:
Gotta get all these sweets in storage and then get everything prepped for dinner so I don't have to actually cook much more today. Ugh, busy day....

Last edited:

KRSkull

He called me awesome, he thanked me, and called me Hawk eye.

and i am like

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Another one down. :thumbsup: Fingers crossed I can get the last four done by October. On a related note, it's funny pathetic how I'm as moody at this part of the story as I was during the first draft. If I cry during Chapter 22 again, somebody please shoot me. >.>

Top Bottom