• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
so much well again gone into writing and well if all goes good, going to post new 2 part chapter on one of mine fanfics with two parts on one day.
I hope you don't find this rude as it's certainly not intended to be, but I took a look at your story after you posted about it at REN and I think it might be a good idea for you to find someone to read over your work and help fix the errors. I totally understand that English is not your first language and you write better than I can in my second language, but you're probably not getting the feedback you like because the drafts are a bit too difficult to read as they are. :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I hope you don't find this rude as it's certainly not intended to be, but I took a look at your story after you posted about it at REN and I think it might be a good idea for you to find someone to read over your work and help fix the errors. I totally understand that English is not your first language and you write better than I can in my second language, but you're probably not getting the feedback you like because the drafts are a bit too difficult to read as they are. :)

Some of mine Fics are originally written in mine native language and well it allow me for more emotional depth in characters, since it have many words to describe things like that, in English this is cutted and it would force me to get some slightly same meaning words to accomplish same thing so thats not mine fault some times that Im forced to change some of text on translating :)

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
I'm only suggesting that you have a friend help you work out the grammatical and spelling errors in your English fiction. Many authors have someone read and edit their work before going live. :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I should probably get a start on that next scene...what the hell possessed me to make it so long? ._. Something tells me whole paragraphs will be removed. It has to be extraneous detail. No way all of that is necessary. :unsure:

+Funny. The number of times I could have gotten rune stones so easily, but didn't feel inclined to do so...and now I kind of want a set.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I'm only suggesting that you have a friend help you work out the grammatical and spelling errors in your English fiction. Many authors have someone read and edit their work before going live. :)

I know but most funny and sore reason is that all mine friends roll eyes when i mention fanfics or give them to read some parts of mine writing, so well I have no one for now what would help me with the task apparently .

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wow...I'm the only member online. :cautious: Well, it's happened to a lot of other people, after all. I was beginning to feel left out. :tongue:

+Maybe I'll just curl up with my book and a cup of hot chocolate...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty...can we all just take a second to acknowledge this individual's awesometacularnessessess? like, really. you're an amazing human being. and i would love to bake you cookies...sadly my parole officer won't let me go within 30 feet of my kitchen...so...there's that

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The problem with planning to bake sweets is not knowing when to bake them. For instance, I could bake them now, but I'll be tempted to eat them all while mum's asleep. Or I could bake them in the morning, but then I'll be in a rush to get them done before anyone comes over. Decisions, decisions.

+ So that staying up to hours thing? Yeah, that didn't happen. On the plus side, I feel really rested now. XD

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Jak Why, thank you! ^^ Not sure why I'm awesome, but I do like cookies (who doesn't?) Too bad your parole officer stands in the way. Perhaps we can take care of that...:sneaky:

CT: So much for getting a head start on that next scene. ^^; So much work to do today--if only it was just writing. x_x

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, I've finally decided I will crochet this morning. And then write. Though I should probably write before I crochet cuz popcorn isn't a crochet-friendly snack. :|

+ Note to self: ask Gran if she has sea salt and then hold blueberry bread hostage until she delivers the salt. -nods- :thumbsup:

KRSkull

drop bears.

scared-smiley-emoticon.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
As if I got it done, already. :cautious: That was a long, long freaking scene--but maybe I can go with my original plan, and do the next one later, then. Make it a sort of "double feature" today. ^^

First thing's first, though. I need sustenance. :dead:

Top Bottom