• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oni is the true Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

latest

And he's got all of the seven Dragon Balls. We're ****ed.

KRSkull

CT: One of the members of the Guild has asked me to watch over the sectors we own in FoE. and report if someone attacked us. This the first time i do this thing. I am feeling excited and at the same time really scared. just hope i don't screw things up.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That guy is creepy.
And yet despite being the antagonist of that arc, he is at his greatest when he briefly switches to the protagonist's side.

Basically, he saves a high school girl from a vengeful God. He has no supernatural powers like the protagonist, so what do he do? He breaks the god with words alone. Not a single punch was thrown.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
pfft. i'd take that over "you need to lose 10 pounds tubby" every day...AFTER you've already lost 30 :dead:

Well, if it's any consolation, you'd make a very pretty dominatrix. ^^;

well just passed 1000 likes
my Post to Like ratio is pretty good
but i'm going to have to step up my game if i want to catch up with @Shadow and @Rebel Dynasty

Soon, my young padawan. Soon. -nods sagely-

Thinking:
EGG ROLLS! =D -tackles-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Leather and fishnets and whips, oh my!

...Mostly the leather and the fishnets. :wink: In fact, let's just forget the whips altogether... *shoves them into a corner*

CT: Rained all night, and looks like it'll be doing it the rest of the day. That ought to break the heat for a bit. ^^

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Woot, finally writing some more. lol Even though I feel like I'm about to fall over. >.> damn cold. X( Now I just have to finish the whole thing and rewrite it a few hundred times... Good times ahead. +_+ Ah, writing can be so much fun. ^^;;

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
What are you doing with MY fishnets? That's hunting equipment!
pfft. once it's in my closet it's mine. you can try looking for some extras in there if you like...but i think it's an multidimensional portal...good luck
Ye-er-i mean...i have no idea what you're talking about
Leather and fishnets and whips, oh my!

...Mostly the leather and the fishnets. :wink: In fact, let's just forget the whips altogether... *shoves them into a corner*
yeah, let's forget about the whips...its all about the nae nae

Top Bottom