• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Time for me well someday reinstall DMC 3 SE onto laptop and well replay game, so long I played any H&S game since i ended long ago DmC, and now too much not having time to pick up any new game since Im waiting for one what comes soon.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
They should deliver the chair for free or give you the chair and return half of its price.

Trust me, we all agree with you. :/ The store screwed up so they should take responsibility (as much as possible, at least) instead of playing dumb, but...we'll see what happens. @_@

Thinking:
My other two commissions were accepted! =D Yay! And both girls were so sweet. ^^ Now to make sure I don't go overboard with ideas and to assemble that list. x_x

KRSkull

Trust me, we all agree with you. :/ The store screwed up so they should take responsibility (as much as possible, at least) instead of playing dumb, but...we'll see what happens. @_@

Thinking:
My other two commissions were accepted! =D Yay! And both girls were so sweet. ^^ Now to make sure I don't go overboard with ideas and to assemble that list. x_x

Good luck on both.

i want some coffee

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you've already paid for the chair, they don't have much of a choice but to deliver it to you.
But since it's an error on their side for NOT having it in the bulk delivery, you should request they deliver the chair free of charge. Let them suffer the extra delivery costs.

+ The longer I look at that word, the worse the feeling that it's wrong becomes. I dun lyk eet.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh my, this is awkward. >.> I wonder if it's too late to mention to her the flaw I noticed with his fist? Should I keep silent, or would she be okay with me telling her? Why didn't I notice before? :facepalm:

Edit: Sent her a note. Hopefully she doesn't mind.

Viper

Premium
Interesting, while the clothing choice is certainly closer to DMC4 Dante, personality-wise K' and anime Dante are like one and the same person.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
nothing is turning out write. I need to find some beginners tutorials or something.

So just DO IT!

b2a0df80-03cb-11e5-a8a1-6dc8d3245017_shia-labeouf-do-it.gif

Top Bottom