• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Witcher_1.jpg

Witcher_2.jpg

Witcher_3.jpg

Witcher_5.jpg

Witcher_6.jpg

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So that was annoying. A man let his daughter get burned alive and I still find myself unable to hate Stannis. I might need psychiatric care....but that scene seemed like it was placed there for the sake of shock value and not anything really organic. "They told me I should send you to the ruins of Valeria to live out the rest of your days with the stonemen...I told them all to go to hell" what was the point of that scene besides to just trick the audience with a "haha got you" later. So I guess I subconsciously refuse to hate Stannis because of " haha gotcha." Shock value nonsense.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So that was annoying. A man let his daughter get burned alive and I still find myself unable to hate Stannis. I might need psychiatric care....but that scene seemed like it was placed there for the sake of shock value and not anything really organic. "They told me I should send you to the ruins of Valeria to live out the rest of your days with the stonemen...I told them all to go to hell" what was the point of that scene besides to just trick the audience with a "haha got you" later. So I guess I subconsciously refuse to hate Stannis because of " haha gotcha." Shock value nonsense.

That scene gave me horrible feels. Also: I haven't gotten as far in the books yet, but I've heard tell it doesn't happen in them. So that scene? Definitely for shock value. :/

CT: Four more days. ^^

KRSkull

I am starting to hate Game of thrones and think about removing it from the List of TV series i am watching because of this being everywhere i go.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well whats now with people sometimes, as i mostly get critics even for look of wallpapers I use for Laptop, mostly I get that Im female and I should use female thingies for that and they always groaning that I get Video Games wallpapers instead. IDK but shouldn't they know that Im female that enjoys games even those what males usually games and all female things not go with me as I detest or even hale things like that ?? :/

Lani

People actually payed to listen to a guys E3 insider info lmao Come on guys its only a week away:laugh:
In others news another guy who claims to have info gave out his list that is just..why?If you are going to make sh#t up at least make it believable. Come on Shadow Hearts?Parasite Eve?Troll harder:tongue:

JRPG#1
JRPG #2
JRPG #3
JRPG #4
JRPG #5
New Shadow Hearts
Final Fantasy spin-off RPG
New SE console RPG IP
Final Fantasy X spin-off
FF7 spin-off
FF6 remake
Square Enix crossover game
New Parasite Eve
Monster Hunter PS4
DMC5
New Capcom TPS IP (Because we need more TPS)
New EA IP
New Ubisoft IP
New Prince of Persia
New Naval RPG
New Cyberpunk Action/Adventure/RPG IP
New Sega Action/Adventure IP
New Marvel Action/Adventure title
New Soul Calibur
New Rockstar IP

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
People actually payed to listen to a guys E3 insider info lmao Come on guys its only a week away:laugh:
In others news another guy who claims to have info gave out his list that is just..why?If you are going to make sh#t up at least make it believable. Come on Shadow Hearts?Parasite Eve?Troll harder:tongue:

JRPG#1
JRPG #2
JRPG #3
JRPG #4
JRPG #5
New Shadow Hearts
Final Fantasy spin-off RPG
New SE console RPG IP
Final Fantasy X spin-off
FF7 spin-off
FF6 remake
Square Enix crossover game
New Parasite Eve
Monster Hunter PS4
DMC5
New Capcom TPS IP (Because we need more TPS)
New EA IP
New Ubisoft IP
New Prince of Persia
New Naval RPG
New Cyberpunk Action/Adventure/RPG IP
New Sega Action/Adventure IP
New Marvel Action/Adventure title
New Soul Calibur
New Rockstar IP

LOL new Prince of Persia? Yeah sure... I'd be happy to be proven wrong but excuse me if I'm lolling right now...

Lani

LOL new Prince of Persia? Yeah sure... I'd be happy to be proven wrong but excuse me if I'm lolling right now...
I would love for a new Shadow Hearts,Parasite Eve,FF7 spinoff(that..actually might happen) but I dont believe it and am smh at the people on neogaf who believe this guy.E3 will kill them.:D

KRSkull

All this time i thought that his real name was Jack. Because that is what they called him most of the time in that game. But it turns out his real name was John which he only said once in end of the game.

Viper

Premium
All this time i thought that his real name was Jack. Because that is what they called him most of the time in that game. But it turns out his real name was John which he only said once in end of the game.
If you're talking about Big Boss, his name is indeed Jack, John Doe is a clever answer cause in police investigations it's a placeholder name for unidentified dead man.
And then there is also the fact that Jack is diminutive form of John, so whatever you call him, it's correct.

KRSkull

If you're talking about Big Boss, his name is indeed Jack, John Doe is a clever answer cause in police investigations it's a placeholder name for unidentified dead man.
And then there is also the fact that Jack is diminutive form of John, so whatever you call him, it's correct.

Yeah i know. But from all the website i've visited they all say that his real name is John and Jack is just another code name.

Viper

Premium
Yeah i know. But from all the website i've visited they all say that his real name is John and Jack is just another code name.
People misinterpret things, repeat what they heard from others, etc., so take what you read on websites with grain of salt unless they provide strong evidence. Why would he need Jack as code name when he is already Snake? Also, his "grandson" is called Jack, doubt that's just a coincidence.
But like I said, you can call him either, as Jack is John.

Top Bottom