• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I dug the superman short on machinima more than the batman one.

The rachet and clank Ps4 reveal made me wanna go grab my Jak and Daxter collection from my buddy.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So we had a handyman come over today to tell us about how much more it'll cost to fix up the rest of the house and I showed him my bedroom door (which Stilts has put a bunch of cracks in the door in his attempts to get in) and the guy started laughing. :unsure: I mean, it's good that the door will be an easy fix, but the fact that even the handyman had a good laugh about Stilts's tenacity. (I'm not sure whether to be proud of my Stiltsy or horrified.)

+ I will finish this PM today. I will.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Shame, my poor wee little giant. It's tough having siblings who can't help but dote on you when you're trying to sleep.

It is WAY too early for me to be on the forum. Clearly.

I need another cup of coffee.

Disco tonight! But I'd really rather stay home and write. Well, after I go get my punnet of hot chips at the disco, I mean. I'm a sucker for food.

+No, my dear. You can't come crying to me, looking for sympathy, then pick your nose and eat it whilst maintaining eye contact, and expect me to take you seriously. Nope. Your acting fails, love.

Top Bottom