• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know who I feel sorry for the most?
The Christians who actually believe these are angels caught on video?
Or the people who think all Christians are gullible enough to fall for these videos?
I could write a three page essay on why those aren't real angels, but then again, why preach to the deaf and narrow-minded?

Viper

Premium
Huh, so according to manga, Zapp is officially 24. In one of the tweets advertising the novel his (alleged) kid said something about 10 years (in context of either "after _ I'm loved" or "even after _ I still love you", google translator was drunk), so either the novel is in future... or Zapp started real early (cause the kid really looks like him).

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Huh, so according to manga, Zapp is officially 24. In one of the tweets advertising the novel his (alleged) kid said something about 10 years (in context of either "after _ I'm loved" or "even after _ I still love you", google translator was drunk), so either the novel is in future... or Zapp started real early (cause the kid really looks like him).
So Zappa was a 14 years old when fathered the child?

Viper

Premium
So Zappa was a 14 years old when fathered the child?
Until someone finally spoils the novel to me (what the hell are they waiting?), I can't make any claims, since I don't know if she is really his daughter, or the placement of the novel in timeline, or even if that 10 years line was translated correctly and she is possibly younger.
But given his hyper-sexual nature and that Kekkai Sensen is riding happily on the mature train, it wouldn't come as surprise.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Until someone finally spoils the novel to me (what the hell are they waiting?), I can't make any claims, since I don't know if she is really his daughter, or the placement of the novel in timeline, or even if that 10 years line was translated correctly and she is possibly younger.
But given his hyper-sexual nature and that Kekkai Sensen is riding happily on the mature train, it wouldn't come as surprise.
So underage parenthood became fashionable in Japan,ha? It doesn't surprise me they did the same to Vergil...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Going to be a relatively busy day. Seriously, I might need an I.V. drip of caffeine straight to my veins. xD So looking forward to tomorrow.

+ I still have it in my head that he might show up earlier than he said he would. It wouldn't be the first time he fibbed to surprise me. That said, I can't be sure this is one of those times. :cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So my Gran's sister (basically, my aunt) was admitted into the hospital because she believes her husband hired someone to kill her. The entire family is going nuts. People keep calling Gran and either chewing her out or asking her questions...all because my aunt's husband couldn't keep his mouth shut for a couple days and decided to tell the entire family what's going on (never once thinking about how that will make my aunt feels when she gets out of the hospital). Apparently he's been crying to everyone and saying all this stuff and...I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because we're related, but he's acting so weird about all this. What's worse is that he's acting the exact same way mum's ex was acting when mum left him (crying, telling all these strange stories, and acting in a way that seems really, really manipulative). I really don't know what to think. I honestly trust my aunt more than her husband and, honestly, the only thing that matters is that she believes she's in danger and we need to support her. I don't think the family is ever going to be the same, though. That uncle I hate (the one who told me I'd never succeed as a writer) just called Gran and chewed her out, saying that she needed to abandon my aunt because "she has a psychosis" and, according to him, my aunt's husband "needs to be supported right now" (despite the fact that my aunt is my uncle's sister and there is nothing to say her husband didn't try something). My aunt's son is freaking out, as is my Great Gran. It's just.... -sighs- Gods, I'm looking forward to our vacation next week. I cannot wait to get away from this stuff. -really hopes her aunt ends up okay--also hopes visits to mental hospitals aren't becoming a yearly thing-

+ Cooooooooooooffee shake! <3

Top Bottom