• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was right: today isn't as bad as yesterday. It is, in fact, worse.
Sending good vibes and wishes your way *hugs*

Propably developed another crush on Fictional Character :/
Me too, mate, me too.
2014-12-29-bsgif.gif

+++++++
Look at what I found!!!!
tumblr_inline_n5mcz3Nztn1sea077.gif

Just when I thought he couldn't get any more attractive. LOL

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sending good vibes and wishes your way *hugs*
*Hugs* :( Sorry to hear the last couple of days have been rough on you. Fingers crossed things improve.

-huglz- Thankies, you two. =3 I'm sure things will start getting better in a week or so. There's just...too many stressful things going on right now. Anywho.
h43EB84FF_zpst0f3vwtp.gif

Thinking:
Strawberry milkshakes make everything better. That and blowing stuff up online. -hands milkshakes out to the forums-

+ I...could totally ship them. Oh my. :ninja:
+ You know...multiplayer is funny. It doesn't really matter if you can chat with your teammates or not. All that matters is if you and your teammates are willing to work together and look out for each other. If you're not willing to, then you'll lose the match no matter what.
...it also helps if your opponent keeps giving away their strategy because they don't know what they're doing. :laugh:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Not that I have a actual deck to sit at I have move room to do stuff on. ^^ So, I was thinking of drawing...@_@ but guh drawing hands and feet. >.> y u so hard to draw? And writing, yeah. @_@ lazy once more. lol I'll get something down.

Top Bottom