• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Thinking about the D&D sessions my friends and I had.

I created an anthromorphic fox character I called Foxy Fonz. He used a bow and arrow and cast spells by banging on stuff. He also owned a donkey show franchise before he became a warrior.

Yea, our game was something.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Thinking about the D&D sessions my friends and I had.

I created an anthromorphic fox character I called Foxy Fonz. He used a bow and arrow and cast spells by banging on stuff. He also owned a donkey show franchise before he became a warrior.

Yea, our game was something.

If you like D&D play Neverwinter Nights. You won't regret it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Caitlyn" Jenner.

NOT news. NOT important. Get it off my news feed now.

Everything to do with the Kardashians is unimportant; let a real person be the face of the trans community--not a member of one of the most useless celebrity families in existence...who are famous for what, nobody knows...:cautious:

CT: Fish and chips it is.

+I'm so glad I figured out a method for doing a read-through on WoN that will keep me from editing before it's time. Inkitt, more sites should allow for uploading chapters without publishing them to the public the way you do.

...Wait. I think Tablo might do it, too, come to think of it...o_O Ah, whatever. Inkitt works. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Everything to do with the Kardashians is unimportant; let a real person be the face of the trans community--not a member of one of the most useless celebrity families in existence...who are famous for what, nobody knows...:cautious:

CT: Fish and chips it is.

+I'm so glad I figured out a method for doing a read-through on WoN that will keep me from editing before it's time. Inkitt, more sites should allow for uploading chapters without publishing them to the public.

...Wait. I think Tablo might do it, too, come to think of it...o_O Ah, whatever. Inkitt works. :thumbsup:
That's pretty much what annoys me about the whole thing. They could care less about representing the trans community and be a beneficial voice, it's just another way to soak up some media attention.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Can't sleep. T-T Want sleep.

+ If someone eats cereal, does that make them a cereal killer?

++ I hope tomorrow isn't as bad as today. Having to explain in great detail to someone how to do their job because they're too lazy to go look it up themselves (while the info is readily available and helping is counter productive to your own cause) is just annoying. Especially because, in the end, he ignored me and then got all "silent treatment" about it when he screwed up. It's not my fault, honey, that you aren't very bright. :/

Top Bottom