• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ct. I feel like poop. After having a fight with my uncle because he didn't want to help out and left acting like the biggest @$$ I had a good cry.... by myself. I need a hug and something to drink... like spirit or. Helped mom clean up with my lil sister and nephew. All most done with out that prick. Made up with mom too. >.> she say she understands and knows me very well.

I usely never get mad. Don't even remember when I got so worked up. Sigh.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ct. I feel like poop. After having a fight with my uncle because he didn't want to help out and left acting like the biggest @$$ I had a good cry.... by myself. I need a hug and something to drink... like spirit or. Helped mom clean up with my lil sister and nephew. All most done with out that prick. Made up with mom too. >.> she say she understands and knows me very well.

I usely never get mad. Don't even remember when I got so worked up. Sigh.
A hug for all your owies.

tumblr_nn2omtMBFs1tf4ti0o1_500.gif

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
...What am I thinking? Hm, good question. Really good question. Because right now, between you and me partner, I'm really not sure.

Probably something dark.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
if they ever do a Dr who game, give me a whole new incarnation/cast/set of problems. If you want the doctor to get physical, bring his fighting skills, dude knows how to fence and is a charcoal belt in Venusian aikido (why is it charcoal instead of black is something you can ask the Venusians)

this is gonna be wild but give me a game set in the time war. Give me the War Doctor. I wanna yell NO MORE!!!!!!! and I wanna ram a Dalek with my tardis.

or give me an incarnation that is an alien cause time lords can apparently regenerate into other races or just use the chamelen arch fob watch thing (it could work just go with it)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I feel your frustration. You just gotta keep going and putting stuff out there. It's hard to get even a little job out there right now.

Thanks Chancey. I will, keep trying and hopefully something pops up that sticks. For now I'm going to keep positive and try to go back to school. Plus I do have other project I'd like to do in the mean time.(^_^)

Lani

E3 rumor says Fatal Frame 5 will have August release.Its probably fake but I would love for this to be true.I need to play the game now.

Top Bottom