• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I know you're going to say "You've already told us about that" but i just still can't believe that these places really exist

Not to mention that Reuben is a sandwich.
Yeah, I'd eat that. (I'M TOTALLY KIDDING OKAY?!?!?! GROSS)

+ Maybe three revelations are too much? Since I can't think of the third. It might be a sign to just stick to the two I've come up with. Maybe? Why is writing so hard?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So their next comp is for the mystery/thriller genre...interesting.... :unsure:

Yeah, I got nothing for that one. ^^; How about you? Let me know if you do, and I'll vote. ^^ And harass everyone else to vote until they're tempted to lynch me. xD

CT: I really haven't written that much, but I feel pretty good about the few pages I've managed, today.

+ Why is it the last two books I ordered were the first ones to come in the mail? o_O (Well, technically three, but the other one is a pre-order since it hasn't been released yet, and won't be here until July). I hope the other two that are supposed to be here between the 1st and the 10th come soon.

...Not that I don't have other books on my shelf waiting to be read, or anything...:whistle:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah, I got nothing for that one. ^^; How about you? Let me know if you do, and I'll vote. ^^ And harass everyone else to vote until they're tempted to lynch me. xD

CT: I really haven't written that much, but I feel pretty good about the few pages I've managed, today.

+ Why is it the last two books I ordered were the first ones to come in the mail? o_O (Well, technically three, but the other one is a pre-order since it hasn't been released yet, and won't be here until July). I hope the other two that are supposed to be here between the 1st and the 10th come soon.

...Not that I don't have other books on my shelf waiting to be read, or anything...:whistle:

I've got one fic for it, but I've not completed it and I'm not confident in my ability to complete it...but I might try. ^^; I can't remember my original plot for it, though. ._. And what I've got written isn't informative in the slightest.
I hope your books get there soon. ^^

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
@KRSkull "Vergil's solutions"...

sweating-worried-face-20788520.jpg

Oh, the irony!It's a software enterprise!Lol!

http://www.vergilsolutions.com/

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've got one fic for it, but I've not completed it and I'm not confident in my ability to complete it...but I might try. ^^; I can't remember my original plot for it, though. ._. And what I've got written isn't informative in the slightest.
I hope your books get there soon. ^^

You could always use what you have as an excerpt. ^^ I think a lot of the stories in the previous competition weren't finished, either. If you decide to enter, best of luck! ^^

Actually, best of luck anyway; you know, just 'cause. ;) (Thank you; I hope they do, too).

CT: Errands and housework. >.> I don't even know if they're coming this weekend or the one after next, but I'd rather not have to do a ton of work at the last minute.

I'd rather not have to do any of it at all, really. >.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You could always use what you have as an excerpt. ^^ I think a lot of the stories in the previous competition weren't finished, either. If you decide to enter, best of luck! ^^

Actually, best of luck anyway; you know, just 'cause. ;) (Thank you; I hope they do, too).

CT: Errands and housework. >.> I don't even know if they're coming this weekend or the one after next, but I'd rather not have to do a ton of work at the last minute.

I'd rather not have to do any of it at all, really. >.<

Well...I would...if I had more than a paragraph written. ._. I think I'll probably write up the rest of the first chapter and see what I want to do with it. ^^; I've been getting a few ideas, luckily.

Thankies! ^^ LOL Hopefully that luck will push me into updating MoI. :p (Though I think the most realistic update expectation is after we get our new couch and chair delivered.) ^^ You're welcome. -wishes you luck with cleaning and getting ready-

Thinking:
I dun wanna write my grocery list. T-T

+ Cop-dude: "Bookstore owners aren't detectives. You shouldn't be here."
MC: "Technically I'm a librarian."
Cop-dude: "That makes it even worse. :/"
I'm going to have fun writing you two. =3

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Shadow protip for The Witcher 3: it's true that in the Witcher world there are a few cases where the monster you're supposed to hunt is actually "the good guy", but dude, pay MUCH attention to what dialogue's options say, always. I just made Geralt look the dumbest witcher in the world. You know what I'm talking about if you did the A Towerful of Mice quest (one of the best I've seen in the franchise).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I passed Maths and Architecture and Operative Systems last semester, thus earning 18 credits. If I pass English now (and I will u.u) I'll get 6 more reaching 24. Then I'll be allowed to get 1.500 euros of scolarship wooohooo!

PC upgrade on the horizon!

Top Bottom