• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

Lol, I should hope no one would go out of their way to deliberately huff it. xD Then again, there are plenty of idiots in the world, so I'm sure many people have...

i heard a while back you can get high from sniffing gas

this was the first google search i found that made sense

"huffing gasoline can produce a sensation that some people call "high". It's not at all like being high on marijuana. It is a very short high caused by your brain being flooded with, essentially, poison. It can kill you, but you are more likely to end up a vegetable for the rest of your life. There are much safer ways to get high. Don't huff gasoline or glue or spray paint or anything like that."

so yeah i'm sure just pumping it in your car and smelling the air a bit is fine but don't go breathing a jug in for an hour

what will they think of next. first it was All purpose liquid adhesive glue, now its gas. whats next paints, cooking oil, nail polish,...etc

I won't be surprised if someone said that you can get high by sniffing water.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay, I'm done beta-ing! Now I can focus more on my terrible, terrible notes for Book Two's outline. ^^;

I really want to start revising, but the timing is awful. He'll be home in 10 days, my parents are either visiting this weekend or the one after next (June 20th), and when he gets home, his parents are coming the next day.

Too much to do, to throw myself into the things I'd rather be doing. Figures. :meh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thinking about looking into a capture card for my 360. If I can get one before Legends comes out, I think I'll do a bunch of streams of Fable leading up to Legend's release date. If anyone would be interested in seeing it in order (Anniversary, FII, FIII, Journey...maybe Heroes if anyone really wants to see it, and then stream Legends when it's out). Keep in mind...it'll be a while before I do this, but still.

+ Summer sucks. Want winter and fall back, plz.

Exejpgwmv

So I went to take my placement test for the college I was accepted to, and freaked when I finished the math section and the test just ended. Like, no writing/English comprehension; just 16 basic algebra questions.

But when I asked the proctor, she looked me up and told me that since I did so good on the SAT, I didn't have to take the other sections.
So I(And a girl who also took her SAT.) got to leave like an hour earlier than everyone else. :happy:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
tumblr_np17evmFt11sk72d5o1_500.png

Callie and Marie from Splatoon are so adorable!

I call dibs, Callie (on the left) is mah squid waifu.

Top Bottom