• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
He doesn't even use a weapon throughout the series, probably shoulda brought that part up,

For legal reasons, they weren't allowed to show anyone using a proper gun or shooting anyone on the show, hence why he never got a gun. Or...at the very least, that's what I heard.

--

Thinking:
I hope I can get some writing done today. That or some gaming. Preferably both.

KRSkull

Got the second job interview tomorrow. Super excited about that. Hope I get the job. And then complain about me job...just like everyone else. - .-

Also helping my mom move...and when I say help I mean doing most of packing and cleaning myself cause my brother and uncle are pretty much useless. And mom is sick. -.- sigh

Good luck. Hope you get the job. and hope that your mother gets well soon.

Viper

Premium
In a school in Belgrade a pair of masked individuals, seemingly underage, broke into a classroom and, threatening with guns and knives, took the register (the book with names of students and their grades). To make it even more wtf?, the principal can't see the reason behind it as none of the students listed in it had bad grades.
It's a crazy world we live in...

KRSkull

In a school in Belgrade a pair of masked individuals, seemingly underage, broke into a classroom and, threatening with guns and knives, took the register (the book with names of students and their grades). To make it even more wtf?, the principal can't see the reason behind it as none of the students listed in it had bad grades.
It's a crazy world we live in...

WOW and i here thought that the guy who broke into McDonald's with an Airsoft rifle, Took all the burgers and left a paper saying April fool on holloween was crazy.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Bearing in mind it's age, of course, it is horribly dated. The camera angles are sloppy and leave your enemies out of the frame quite often which, for me, is a no no.

Capcom seem to have this love of making you fight the same bosses/enemies more than once (they do this with resident evil too) and the whole part where Dante has to re-fight everyone again? Lazy, lazy, lazy.

The scripting is dreadful, Dante's one-liners wouldn't be out of date in an early 90's high school TV sitcom and there are parts where you have to essentially button mash-sorry, do "combos"-in order to get to bit you want (those statues with rings of candles/flames on them that you need to get a certain rank on). If you can't mash, you're stuck.

And I don't like Lady's hair.
*looks around cautiously* I agree.

*dives behind cover*

*pokes head out* I think Lady is cute doe and like her messy hair look *goes back in cover*

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think Lady is cute doe and like her messy hair look *goes back in cover*

I like Lady's hair in DMC4 more. The cut is slightly different but I think it's more because of the more advanced rendering technique. I mean, DMC4 does have the best looking rendering for hair in the series.

I dunno, I just like her hair more in DMC4 LOL

As for the game itself, it's still the second most SSStylish one after 4, the stuff it allows you to do in combat can make most HnS games of today shame. I still need to learn the advanced combos you can do with Artemis and gun cancel :'(

Lani

People think this secret game Square Enix is going to reveal is a FF7 remake or sequel with most saying sequel.I can see why considering Square said they plan to end the FF7 compilation in 2017 but I would think it would be announced at TGS first.Use your brains peeps!:D

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Can't decide if the smell of fuel is good or bad.

Bad for the environment, to be sure; but damn, I like the smell of gasoline.

...I spent a great deal of my childhood growing up around gas stations and car repair. ^^;
i heard a while back you can get high from sniffing gas

this was the first google search i found that made sense

"huffing gasoline can produce a sensation that some people call "high". It's not at all like being high on marijuana. It is a very short high caused by your brain being flooded with, essentially, poison. It can kill you, but you are more likely to end up a vegetable for the rest of your life. There are much safer ways to get high. Don't huff gasoline or glue or spray paint or anything like that."

so yeah i'm sure just pumping it in your car and smelling the air a bit is fine but don't go breathing a jug in for an hour

Exejpgwmv

*Amount in class today, that I found amusing*

(While in Health class.)

RDB: Wait Mrs, why don't we just put nicotine in healthy food?
That way people will only want to eat food that's good for them. :happy:

Teacher: *Tries to say something, but half the class starts cheering and drones her out.*

(A girl in class that usually stays quite): Actually, nicotine itself isn't just addictive; when taken in large amounts or over a period of time, it can actually cause some pretty bad heart and lung problems.

RDB: Wha-?

Girl: Not to mention the short-term mental affects of the chemical.

RDB: W-wait, mrs, is this true?

Teacher: I gave you a three page packet to complete and study called, "The Dangers of Nicotine", how do you not know this true? :meh:

RDB: *huffs and slumps shoulders*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"huffing gasoline can produce a sensation that some people call "high". It's not at all like being high on marijuana. It is a very short high caused by your brain being flooded with, essentially, poison. It can kill you, but you are more likely to end up a vegetable for the rest of your life. There are much safer ways to get high. Don't huff gasoline or glue or spray paint or anything like that."

so yeah i'm sure just pumping it in your car and smelling the air a bit is fine but don't go breathing a jug in for an hour

Lol, I should hope no one would go out of their way to deliberately huff it. xD Then again, there are plenty of idiots in the world, so I'm sure many people have...

Top Bottom