• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Hm, yeah. Maybe it was a bad idea though.
Personally, I think anything that "appeals" to kids in a "mostly" teen/adult franchise is a bad idea.

For instance, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi would've been much better had they kept the original story instead of re-writing it to force the teddy bear-looking Ewoks into it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I know that feel. :'( -explored everywhere in White Orchard but can't bring herself to leave because one of her side quests won't start-

It's just that there's always some point of interest in the background that looks interesting, I go there and say "Well ok, I'll explore this and then quit", but then boom, an investigation sequence starts and you find out that the place is the home of some creature or hides a secret you must reveal... IT'S SUCKING MY SOUL! THIS GAME IS EVIL!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Someone tell me why on Earth the sidekick of Batman, the man who strikes fear in the heart of criminals, had to wear this ridiculous costume.

dick1-robin.jpg
It would freak me out to see a muscular dude come running at me in that gear. FREAK!!! *runs away* Maybe the getup is meant to distract the criminals?

Robin is really a grown up Peter Pan. He figured a new identity would save him, but threw in the mask and the cape just to be sure. But them shoes. Dead give-away.

Think I'm going to reread the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate, since I'm going to be lending the books out to my friend and will probably never see them again for the next year or so.

KRSkull

It would freak me out to see a muscular dude come running at me in that gear. FREAK!!! *runs away* Maybe the getup is meant to distract the criminals?

Its one thing to have a an adult character dressed like that in comics or Animated series. But its a whole different level when said adult is dressed up like that in a live action. Yes i am looking at you Batman 1966

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was reading some good young justice fanfics and that got me thinking if DC wanted to do the younger characters on film or TV , that cartoon would be a good template to follow because it is the best take on the teen characters outside of the teen titans cartoon.

Top Bottom