• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Haven't ranted about the forum subject matter in a while. Here it goes.

Most would probably not agree with me, but I think the latest game was pretty much one of the only games in the series to be fairly strong on all fronts from a design standpoint, while all the others just excel highly in some areas and stumble in others. It still doesn't make it my favorite as I love DMC 1 the most, even with all its faults, but in no way shape or form is the latest in the series, a badly designed game.

Sure it can use some polish, but so could every game basically (except Banjo Kazooie which is absolutely perfect). I just don't see the latest one hitting as low as the low points in other Devil May Cry games. The boss fights are the biggest complaint I have, but even those are still just OK boss fights that definitely can supply a unique spectacle. (I enjoy the Bob Barbas fight for the eye in the sky segments alone).

Also, the overall difficulty is something I would ask to be higher, but I'm just saying that as a longtime Devil May Cry player who use to have fun getting his nuts handed to him by Nelo Angelo back in the day so that is my personal preference as a player in this franchise.

I'm pretty tired of hearing people complain about the latest game as if its some horrible mess of a game, where everything they complain about is just translated to "I want everything to be like DMC 3 and 4 because I like those best". No, that doesn't make you right. It just shows that's only what you're a fan of when it comes to Devil May Cry.

Fair enough, like what you like but stop acting like anyone who says any different has no idea what they're talking about.

Me, I'm just the fan that can see what I love about the series in every game, even the ones I hate which is why I try to be fair and simply give credit and criticism where its due.

InB4 someone just attacks me and thinks I only like the latest game.

Here's an adorable Splatoon Inkling
wzpnrrh.png

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Is anyone here interested in a mecha-based RP? o.o Can't seem to find any willing takers.
I might like to try. ヘ(・_| Not sure how good I'll be but it's all ways wroth a shot when giant fight robots are involved! (≧∇≦*)

CT: What is this splatoon everyone's is talking about? (゜-゜) Is it good? (・_・ヾ If so....then I have to get a wii u and I don't have enough space! (。┰ω┰。) oh well.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I might like to try. ヘ(・_| Not sure how good I'll be but it's all ways wroth a shot when giant fight robots are involved! (≧∇≦*)

CT: What is this splatoon everyone's is talking about? (゜-゜) Is it good? (・_・ヾ If so....then I have to get a wii u and I don't have enough space! (。┰ω┰。) oh well.
Splatoon is only the coolest new game out right now for all the cool Squid kids. I'll post a review probably later to tell you all about it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Hey, awesome. Well, I'll send a note once I've got a story idea in mind and we'll see what we come up with alright?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I need to make my YouTube channel look better.... And put some more videos on there... >.< wish I had Sony Vegas and Photoshop. >.> Still need to do that Final Fantasy 13 LP....might just post the first video of it and see who it goes. :3

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Wish I could tell you.

I still can't believe that that specific costume made an appearance in Dark Knight Rises.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But then again, Batman wore trunks over the suit, so (man, so glad they don't portray him like that anymore... cause they don't, right?)...

But even then, Robin was 1000 times more ridiculous. What were they thinking.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
His mom made that suit for him

Uh... Ok. But he knew he was gonna fight crime, right? Who the hell goes fight crime dressed like that.
I mean, keep it as a memento, yes, but come on, it's just plain ridiculous to wear, especially if you have to fight criminals, and especially if you're the sidekick of the Dark Knight, the terror of all criminals in Gotham.

KRSkull

Well that is one of the reasons why they call them they Dynamic Duo. one is dark and fearsome (Batman) and the other is bright and flashy (Robin).

Top Bottom