• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Started playing The Witcher 3 and I thought... dude I'm glad they put Vesemir in a more substantial way this time (or so it seems judging by the beginning of the game). Geralt is a major badass and one of my fav characters of all time in games and books, but Vesemir is the witcher I've always wanted to know more about.

vghi.png

Just look at them together, master and "student" (yeah I know Geralt has not been a student for a looong time LOL). So cool.

Meg

I'm pro-gamer gate.

Probably the only time I'll ever agree with the "central-left."
Would you mind explaining, from your perspective, what gamer gate is? Everything I've seen written about it has boiled down to sexist gamers being cry babies and bullies or something. I didn't pay attention to it while it was going on, so I don't really get it. You can PM me if you'd prefer.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Would you mind explaining, from your perspective, what gamer gate is? Everything I've seen written about it has boiled down to sexist gamers being cry babies and bullies or something. I didn't pay attention to it while it was going on, so I don't really get it. You can PM me if you'd prefer.
You see, I'm not really just some psychopathic clown reeking death and destruction while battling against a guy dressed as a bat, I'm just all about ethnics in video game journalism.
Joker%2Blaugh.gif

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Mum just got Witcher 3 in the mail. I don't think I'll be gaming tonight. T-T

I know that types of things as I once been caught too with M-rated games when I not should play them lol, mine case been parents seeing on shelf once time RE remake for GC ( had sadly that console as had to sell them :( ) when I should not have like that games and thats been mine second grounding from games :/

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: So, I've been Skype chatting with a friend over in the Netherlands about making a H-game. lol He'll do the game designs and I'll come up with the characters, story and plot. We will be calling our development team: Garden of Eden.:cool: Got a nice ring to it.

And I'll be writing and it I gets this job, working too. I hope this year turns out good.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ok so there's this good looking girl I met at uni after the English test. We talk about the test and other stuff and we feel good talking to each other (I know I am, but she seemed too, she looked completely into the conversation and we both have good laughs).

The conversation goes to what our hobbies are and I tell her I do martial arts. Out of nowhere, she asks me if I can teach her something at her place.

Now, 1) I don't feel I'd be good at teaching anything and 2) she's obviously trying hitting on me and I'm tempted to get hit, cause she seems my type: she's good looking and likes most of the things I like. But on the other hand, I've always been a "loner" by nature, and this is kinda pulling me away.

Goddammit I don't know what to do.

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Ok so there's this good looking girl I met at uni after the English test. We talk about the test and other stuff and we feel good talking to each other (I know I am, but she seemed too, she looked completely into the conversation and we both have good laughs).

The conversation goes to what our hobbies are and I tell her I do martial arts. Out of nowhere, she asks me if I can teach her something at her place.

Now, 1) I don't feel I'd be good at teaching anything and 2) she's obviously trying hitting on me and I'm tempted to get hit, cause she seems my type: she's good looking and likes most of the things I like. But on the other hand, I've always been a "loner" by nature, and this is kinda pulling me away.

I say go for it, loner way of living gets harder as you get older, and it also gets harder to do something about it.
And make sure you're always prepared, if you know what I mean. ;)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I say go for it, loner way of living gets harder as you get older, and it also gets harder to do something about it.

It's not like I don't enjoy it though.

And make sure you're always prepared, if you know what I mean. ;)

LOLOLOL I do.

I could teach her the most ambiguous submission moves, it should make things easier for me... :evilface:

But thanks anyway, some female wisdom is always helpful in this kind of circumstances.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently wondering why I'm choking in the home stretch. Just a little more than two weeks before the hubby is back, and I keep screwing up when it comes to things I never botch. I must be either very distracted as of late, or incredibly worn out.

Or both.

Yeah, let's go with both.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
she's good looking and likes most of the things I like. But on the other hand, I've always been a "loner" by nature, and this is kinda pulling me away.

Keep your feelings compartmentalized. If for some reason (God forbid), she starts to lose interest in you and you start to feel as though you can't be without her, then start avoiding her at all costs.

The sooner you get off the "addiction," (stop thinking about her, etc.) the sooner you'll be able to go back to being alone and not having to depend on anyone else for company.

-----------------------------------

Tread with caution.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Currently wondering why I'm choking in the home stretch. Just a little more than two weeks before the hubby is back, and I keep screwing up when it comes to things I never botch. I must be either very distracted as of late, or incredibly worn out.

Or both.

Yeah, let's go with both.

-hugs- =(

Thinking:
Hopefully stuff will be done today. Kinda doubt it, though. It's quickly becoming one of those weeks.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
geez, commenting mine own photo on FB on somehow created Meme Change game name with Paint or Color and small stupidity ensues now lel.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I GOT THE CODE! THIS WEEKEND'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME AND--oh, heck, there's an NDA. :'( Okay....

+ So the only fertilizer/pesticide/fungicide they had was $16 and didn't say anything about it not being used on houseplants except on the label you can only read once you've bought and opened it. /== To heck with it, I'll try it out. I'm not wasting $16.

Viper

Premium
From wikipedia, cause I was there reading random things again:

"Most samurai were bound by a code of honor and were expected to set an example for those below them. A notable part of their code is seppuku (切腹 seppuku) or hara kiri, which allowed a disgraced samurai to regain his honor by passing into death, where samurai were still beholden to social rules. Whilst there are many romanticized characterizations of samurai behavior such as the writing of Bushido (武士道 Bushidō) in 1905, studies of Kobudo and traditional Budō indicate that the samurai were as practical on the battlefield as were any other warrior.

Despite the rampant romanticism of the 20th century, samurai could be disloyal and treacherous (e.g., Akechi Mitsuhide), cowardly, brave, or overly loyal (e.g., Kusunoki Masashige). Samurai were usually loyal to their immediate superiors, who in turn allied themselves with higher lords. These loyalties to the higher lords often shifted; for example, the high lords allied under Toyotomi Hideyoshi (豊臣秀吉) were served by loyal samurai, but the feudal lords under them could shift their support to Tokugawa, taking their samurai with them. There were, however, also notable instances where samurai would be disloyal to their lord or daimyo, when loyalty to the emperor was seen to have supremacy."

So much for Bushido. But Vergil did hold to it, instead of walking off with Dante, he chose an honorable death.

Vergil was technically a rōnin, samurai without master, though without the shame that status brought, discrimination imposed by other samurai and daimyo, as he had no master to begin with.

Top Bottom