• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty The post was deliberately facetious ;)

I suppose my main point was the blatant hypocrisy shown by some when presented with suicide vs assisted suicide.

Lol! I feel like I should pull a Sheldon Cooper sometimes, and ask, "Sarcasm?" xD I do see where you're coming from, though. ^^ Sorry if I came off confrontational; wasn't my intention. ^^;

CT: I probably shouldn't have eaten so many baby carrots... :dead:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That I wish I could play my own game designed by me with multi frqnchises characters and enemies, a game that was rpg with hack and slash and fps and racing segments with a huge open world and multiplayer with 8 man coop

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess he wouldn't feel a thing, then, if my "weak" heels went right into his eye. Or a bit lower. :shifty:
This is exactly what I was thinking!!! Unless his argument is that he's got balls of steel, in which case, HE'S A FREAK. Go back to the circus from whence you came!

*sends email* Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, gods. Why did I do that? It's probably the middle of their work day and they'll see it and oh no. Someone save me. This'll probably be the one time in recent years my email won't be ignored and it'll be awful. *curls up under a rock and rocks back and forth*
Good luck Shadow, I'll hold thumbs you get a decent response from them :D

I am not beta material. :'( Lol.
LOL that's just the thing, nobody is beta material. You become beta material through knowledge, and trial and error. Lots and lots of trial and error. ._.

Maybe, if after I've seen to baby, I'll just leave him with his toys and go wash the dishes and sort the laundry out and vaccuum and clean the walls and clean the windows, even if he cries his little head off. Maybe hubby will get a clue then. But that's probably wishful thinking. Urg.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
GamerGate, give it a whack
GamerGate, he'll throw it right back
GamerGate, what could be lamer than getting a bunch of guff from a gamer?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
LOL that's just the thing, nobody is beta material. You become beta material through knowledge, and trial and error. Lots and lots of trial and error. ._.

*Grabs notepad and pen* Teach me what you've learned, sensei!

Well, you know...when you have time. :laugh: (Don't worry, I'll figure some things out in the meantime; but any tips or tricks you can impart will be much appreciated).

Edit: 600 likes earned? *Looks at box beneath name* Hmm...looks like the trophy is missing a zero. o_O Whatever. Thanks for the 6000 likes, everyone. ^^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty
I suppose my main point was the blatant hypocrisy shown by some when presented with suicide vs assisted suicide.
I agree with this. It's either okay to choose death as an option when you're suffering a chronic/ terminal illness, or it's not. They can't say it's okay for some but not for others. I mean discrimination ftw!
If they can say to depressives, chin up, keep going, be strong, you can get through this, they should be saying the same thing to cancer patients.
My friend has just recently been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. This is going to, eventually, possibly, bring down her quality of living. It's not going to go away. When/if things start going downhill for her fast, if she opted to be euthanized, she wouldn't be judged too harshly for it.
But if someone like me, who have struggled with major depressive disorder since age 10, decided that I can't do it anymore and chose death as an option to a 'not-so-temporary' problem, the whole world will be scoffing at me in disgust. I'd be called selfish and all sorts of horrible things because look, I left a family behind, willingly, my choice.

Killing someone against their will is murder.
Killing someone with their permission is euthanasia.
Killing yourself is suicide.
All of the above result in death, one way or another. Killing is killing, it makes no difference what the circumstance is.
This is why I have a very black-and-white view of the world. There are too many people who think they can get away with things when it's in the 'grey' area, but the fact is THERE IS NO GREY AREA. It's either right or it's wrong.
You either save a life, or you take a life. There's no in-between.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I may be a few years late on this but am I the only one who loved what Combichrist did with DmC's soundtrack? The dubstep parts like Lilith's Club I didn't really care about but I loved Vergil's theme at the end of the game and most of the combat themes.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
when you realize Devil May Cry 2 actually has a great soundtrack
7f5.gif

oh and this song 3:51 is called Jackpot thats pretty awesome

Last edited:
Top Bottom