• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
when is a movie remake ever as good as the original
-Evil Dead (personally my favorite remake ever because as a massive Evil Dead fan it's everything Evil Dead should be without being a shallow carbon copy of the original)
-John Carpenter's The Thing
-Ocean's Eleven
-The Fly
-True Grit
-The Departed
-Scarface
-Little Shop of Horrors
-Invasion of the Body Snatchers
-Cape Fear
-Dawn of the Dead
-The Karate Kid
-The Ring
and more.

This mindset that all remakes are bad is pretty hackneyed at this point because some are not only as good but even better than the originals.

I agree about Poltergeist though, it doesn't look very good. If you want to remake one of the most influential horror films of all time, you'd be better off making it significantly different from the original to stand on its own, not rehash it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently baffled by the militants in the LGBT community who with one breath say, "we're voting for equality and freedom in Ireland" and then with the next they are ripping voters to shreds for voting no. Or refusing to bake a frigging cake.

Equality and freedom? Uh huh...

I can smell the irony from here...

CT: I can't tell if I'm just not catching all of the things she could improve on, or if she really just happens to be better than I am.

Because I can pretty much guarantee when she's done with her comb through, there will be more notes on my document, than on hers (though some of those might be based more on opinion, than actual writing prose).

I know there's always going to be someone better at things than you are, but I'm not going to pretend it doesn't frustrate me to no end. Maybe I am being too lenient with her, and too hard on myself. Or maybe I'm just being a moody idiot right now. That's a distinct possibility. Though the tone of the things she says probably doesn't help matters...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Shadow psst... watch Arrow!

Deathstroke-in-Arrow-Damaged.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Bisexuality: it means that, in the far off future, I hope to have a loving, honest, and truly wonderful relationship with someone of either gender. It does not mean I want to sleep with everyone in sight. Even if the thought of physical contact didn't make me panic, I still wouldn't want to sleep with everyone. So, please, stop being such an ignorant a-hole and buzz off.

+ Pasta salad. <3 -nomnom-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I need to stop leaving Skype on when I'm away from the com. >_< I keep coming back to find that I've been ignoring someone for the entire day. >_< Oops.

+ And, just like that, fluff. Why random fluff? :bored: I am not a fluff writer. This chapter is not supposed to be fluffy. Gaaaaaaah, it's so freaking sweet that I'm going to get cavities.
...Well, not really. But for these characters? It's brain-exploding in how cute it is. And one of them won't even remember it later. >_< -headwalls-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
+ And, just like that, fluff. Why random fluff? :bored: I am not a fluff writer. This chapter is not supposed to be fluffy. Gaaaaaaah, it's so freaking sweet that I'm going to get cavities.
...Well, not really. But for these characters? It's brain-exploding in how cute it is. And one of them won't even remember it later. >_< -headwalls-

Every now and then, the fluff just sneaks up on you. xD

CT: I really want another pot of coffee.

That's it, it's happening. It's not like I sleep solid through the night, anyway. :p

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I what to do some rping, table top or written on some sort of rp website. But not sure. ._. sigh II'll be looking for some rp groups. :rolleyes:

Also hoping to get some writing done tomorrow. And might come up with a fantasy story done. :3

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I brought down the sky for you, but all you did was shrug.

Gave you my everything, but that apparently wasn't enough. You don't realize what you had. You were terrified of something so good for once and ran away like usual. I stuck by like you ask, but apparently you forgot. Took me for granted, hurt me, and expect me to still be something to fall back on. And I was, despite how stupid that may have been. All because I love you.

If that didn't count for anything, you should have told me. Instead, you've hurt me more than you even realize. For once I'm looking out for myself, and I don't deserve this kind of treatment. You're making the mistake as I'm not losing you, you're losing me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Every now and then, the fluff just sneaks up on you. xD

Ninja fluff! :laugh:

Thinking:
Okay, no more being a chicken. I will email them. I will take charge and be awesome and I can do this.

+ I think my singing voice got lower. o_O
+ Dang, I wish he'd been upfront that that price was the lowest price he had. >_< I don't even have a third of what I'd need to pay him for that commission...I wonder if he'd let me pay in pieces....

Top Bottom