• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't know how I'm holding it together.
I honestly don't know how I got over it, either. All I can tell you is that it took a really long time to get my own act together.

Nowadays, I can usually get over something like this rather quickly. You'll see for yourself as you naturally become colder towards the world in general.

You don't want to, of course, but it's unavoidable, especially if you want to avoid getting hurt.

As for myself... I've had to use my skepticism and anger as a kind of shield.

I've used it as a sort of "spear" as well, unfortunately, but that was to call out some extremely major (hypocritical) bs on the other party involved.

It's one of the reasons I became a sociopath, you know. It's either adapt or suffer. That's just how it is. I didn't necessarily mean to, you know, but it was a necessary byproduct in order to elude suffering myself.

---------------------------------------------

Like I said bro... PM. You don't want to drag this out where everyone can see it, believe me.

It takes a really long time... but eventually, you do learn how to turn off your emotions.

I hate to say something as cliched as, "hang in there," but... what else can you do at this point?

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I believe this is suite much better
Oh, please. That's not the same thing. She didn't break up with him (not at the end, anyway).

And even if she did, the last thing you want to do is watch a video of her talking. Anything that would remind you of your former "significant other" has to go.
I just want to remind everyone that my PM box is always open if you need to rant about forum related stuff. :whistle:

Since my viewpoint on several issues seems to differ from the rest of the staff.
Good idea.

Well, while I personally wouldn't, Chancey might need someone to talk to.

KRSkull

Oh, please. That's not the same thing. She didn't break up with him.

And even if she did, the last thing you want to do is watch a video of her talking. Anything that would remind you of your former "significant other" has to go.

In both ways you lose someone you really care about. No it doesn't have to. because if you start to throw away the things that reminds you of the people just because they hurt you. and shutting new people out of your life. because you are afraid of getting hurt. Then you will miss a lot of the good things in life. You can't let people decide how you live and what you worth. You and only you can decided that. You can use that pain to help other people because you understand how they feel. You can't always live in the dark and hope that your life will be good. Sometimes you have to go out in the light.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Sometimes you have to go out in the light.
"The light hurts my eyes..."

chronicles6_by_flugcojt-d6acxkp.gif

Viper

Premium
I just realized that not only is Zapp the butt monkey of the series, monkey part of the "monkey and dog" relationship with Chain (in Japan monkey and dog is like western cat and dog), but he also shares the color scheme with Sonic the monkey. O.O

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Planned to post today two Teaser chapters of new FanFics but Im wary doing this today so since outside well storm and Im slightly online or not now, propably do it tommorow.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow you know, not that much into Ron Perlman as Deathstroke. I mean, he acts great, but his voice ain't that deep for my tastes.
I like him but I like Wentworth Miller and Fred Tatasciore from Young Justice more.

I've not heard Miller or Tatasciore's version before, so...can't really give a fair comparison. OTL Mainly like Perlman's voice because it's just...creepy. ._. Are you watching the earlier episodes of TT? His voice (along with the other VAs) kinda changes a little bit the later in the series you get. Though...I can see your point. Realistically, he probably would have a deeper voice. ._.

Thinking:
Bbq sauce, why you not as easy to make as you used to be?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I've not heard Miller or Tatasciore's version before, so...can't really give a fair comparison. OTL Mainly like Perlman's voice because it's just...creepy. ._. Are you watching the earlier episodes of TT? His voice (along with the other VAs) kinda changes a little bit the later in the series you get. Though...I can see your point. Realistically, he probably would have a deeper voice. ._.

Well I see what you mean, but Deathstroke is supposed to sound more intimidating and badass than creepy, right?

Also, Manu Bennett does a great job at being intimidating in Arrow, I wish they gave Deathstroke an Arrow skin in Injustice btw. I mean, they did it for Green Arrow.

Or better yet, in Arkham Origins.

Top Bottom