• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Playing Arkham Origins challenge maps as Deathstroke, when a grunt says "Be careful! He's tougher than he looks!"... well, you're absolutely ****ing doomed then, cause he already looks goddamn tough.

dsdcsep2013_616.jpg

latest

Yeah, you're screwed.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I really don't feel like doing dishes.

I'd gladly do them for you. But, distance -__-

I'm thinking about a few sayings. "What do you get the person that has everything?". That's pretty self explanatory. You get them nothing.

And "Growing up as a child". Oh so you mean you didn't grow up as an adult? That'd be some Benjamin Button **** right there.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd gladly do them for you. But, distance -__-
But, mind powers.
Just kidding. It's the thought that counts, thanks LoD.

So we've got the Frozen CD in our car 24/7. Without fail, every time the kids get in the car, it's 'put on Let It Go'.
I don't mind much, since it's usually during school pick ups and drop offs. When you get those idiot parents who don't know how to drive or who are just rude or inconsiderate, I like to play my favourite song which happens to be right after Let It Go.

So yes if you see me driving very slowly past the school with my windows down and the car blaring out REINDEER ARE BETTER THAN PEOPLE, that's me.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
But, mind powers.
Just kidding. It's the thought that counts, thanks LoD.

So we've got the Frozen CD in our car 24/7. Without fail, every time the kids get in the car, it's 'put on Let It Go'.
I don't mind much, since it's usually during school pick ups and drop offs. When you get those idiot parents who don't know how to drive or who are just rude or inconsiderate, I like to play my favourite song which happens to be right after Let It Go.

So yes if you see me driving very slowly past the school with my windows down and the car blaring out REINDEER ARE BETTER THAN PEOPLE, that's me.

:laugh:

Oh my god, the mental image. This is one of the many reasons why you're awesome.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm finally home. ^^ going to write my Arcade Room. :3 With ac and my pc.

I hate Florida weather. Anyone want to switch places with me? Come down to Orlando and I go to were it's nice a cool?.....did I mention it's Orlando? :3

And I need to get my live stream for DmC ready. XD

Viper

Premium
My mother is not a dogmatic type, but she is one of those that think praying to God will magically solve their problems. So now I have to get dressed and go out on the rain to light a candle at Kamenita vrata. I'm not religious, family trips to Marija Bistrica are more meditative to me than some religious experience, the only time it held some weight was shortly after my breakdown. This is just pretending to avoid the **** she will dish out on me if I don't.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My mother is not a dogmatic type, but she is one of those that think praying to God will magically solve their problems. So now I have to get dressed and go out on the rain to light a candle at Kamenita vrata. I'm not religious, family trips to Marija Bistrica are more meditative to me than some religious experience, the only time it held some weight was shortly after my breakdown. This is just pretending to avoid the **** she will dish out on me if I don't.

I do this with my Gran. Except, instead of pretending to be religious, I pretend to be happy. Because, if I don't pretend to be happy, I get told off for it like I've just committed a crime or something. :bored: Not sure why people thing telling people off solves anything or makes their world view seem more appealing, but....eh. *is a misanthrope so generally has issues with people* :unsure:

Thinking:
Yeeeep. This chapter will indeed need to be 95% rewritten. Ugh, brain, why? :hungover: I'm beginning to think you were either bored during this bit or were just trying to sabotage me.
Well, maybe if you stopped having the need to bridge everything together....
You're just being a jerk on purpose, aren't you? :'(
I had the best teacher for it. :D
Ugh....

KRSkull

So i went and re-watched the Prince of Persia movie and i personally think that they made a wrong choice picking Jake Gyllenhaal as the Prince. Personally i think that John Stamos would looked better and cooler.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Superman's powers depend on solar energy. So if you fight him in a totally dark and pitch black place, he would be helpless? And he should be much weaker at night right?

Viper

Premium
Superman's powers depend on solar energy. So if you fight him in a totally dark and pitch black place, he would be helpless? And he should be much weaker at night right?
It also depends if his body uses up all the energy immediately or does it have ability to store for later.

Top Bottom