• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Holy spiders, today.

I wonder if they're antsy because of the sudden drop in temperature? I've found way too many of them today, for my liking.

Fat black ones, too.

*gulps* Did you say...spiders? D: Imma go grab my flamethrower.... *shudders*

Thinking:
Curry. Curry. Curry. ...gotta grind those spices up first. >_>

+ ...I forgot to by stuff for the roses. :facepalm: Dag nabbit.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Apparently the chance that I'm pre-diabetic is quite high. I won't know until I go and willingly get poked with a needle in three months' time. Is it weird that I dread the procedure more than the result?

I need to lay off the sugar anyway. Luckily I haven't gone full-blown sugar-mad so it shouldn't be hard to cut it out again.

I wish I could find my gym card. I need to set up a gym date this week.

I can drink this. Yes, I can. It says SUGAR FREE. Shut up, conscience.

Viper

Premium
Apparently the chance that I'm pre-diabetic is quite high. I won't know until I go and willingly get poked with a needle in three months' time. Is it weird that I dread the procedure more than the result?

I need to lay off the sugar anyway. Luckily I haven't gone full-blown sugar-mad so it shouldn't be hard to cut it out again.

I wish I could find my gym card. I need to set up a gym date this week.

I can drink this. Yes, I can. It says SUGAR FREE. Shut up, conscience.
The procedure ain't that scary, single drawing of blood early in the morning on empty stomach and giving urine sample, but if they decide to do the oral glucose tolerance test, then look forward to most disgusting sugary solution you'll ever drink in your life and more drawing blood after certain time interval. Nothing to worry about, next day you'll be laughing about it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The procedure ain't that scary, single drawing of blood early in the morning on empty stomach and giving urine sample, but if they decide to do the oral glucose tolerance test, then look forward to most disgusting sugary solution you'll ever drink in your life and more drawing blood after certain time interval. Nothing to worry about, next day you'll be laughing about it.
Nope, they assured me it'll just be a straight-forward blood test, no fasting or glucosy-drinks necessary.
But still. Needles. And blood. I don't do well with either. :hungover:

Viper

Premium
Nope, they assured me it'll just be a straight-forward blood test, no fasting or glucosy-drinks necessary.
But still. Needles. And blood. I don't do well with either. :hungover:
I guess they'll just do the A1c test, our hospitals do the test on glucose after fasting and the ogtt, I know they always ask me if I'm on empty stomach.
Don't worry, just look to the other side and think happy thoughts, works for me at least. :thumbsup:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Mad Max was a fun movie. Good thing I saw it. Now time for me to put down my new fan fiction idea. A Pokemon fan fiction! XD LOL Hubby and I are playing Pokemon Alpha and Omega and having a blast. Also need to write chapter two of my DMC fan fiction as well. Been at my mom's house helping her clean because no one else well and my sister is getting ready for her test in high school.

@-@ have not had some the time to do a lot this week. Lol

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Nobody told me that there was a WH: 40k MMO being made! It looks pretty promising but I swear, if I get another underwhelming 40k game I will punch a puppy.

Top Bottom