• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am so not tech savvy. I don't know why I was trying to install Skype on my mobile anyway, since it's got no space left for anything.

Want to do some writing today. Got a new plot bunny that's kinda standing out from the rest.

Slytherin be b!tches man.

Harry should have joined Slytherin. I can't believe how easily people overlook the fact that Harry treats his friends like :poop: just because he's the protagonist. You know, Neville's parents were also killed when he was young but you don't see him using it as an excuse to get away with rubbish.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I have the urg to write a Devil May Cry 4 fan fiction to explain Nero's origins. I really like Nero and felt like he is just another Raiden. Someone there to replace the old guy and bring in a new crowd but fails.... >.> At least for Raiden he turned to a awesome cyborg ninja and Nero was just drop lik a bad habit. Poor kid. I'm going to do sume research now. :3

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Harry should have joined Slytherin. I can't believe how easily people overlook the fact that Harry treats his friends like :poop: just because he's the protagonist. You know, Neville's parents were also killed when he was young but you don't see him using it as an excuse to get away with rubbish.

I always thought it was more of him taking them for granted than purposely treating them like you-know-what. With Harry not having friends or anyone trust worthy around as a kid, it's possible he never really thought of it in the same way most people would, if only for that reason.

Thinking:
Gosh, brain, get into gear. >_<

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So...aside from the fact that I'm going to run through it later in order to make sure it's cohesive, Chapter 22 is done.

I still have the Epilogue to do tomorrow, as well.

I can't tell if it has the emotional impact it should, or not. I feel like I failed to make it what it needs to be. I hope it conveys the agony I felt, writing it...but it probably falls short.

That's what revisions are for, right? Damn it, though; I wish I could just get it right the first time. >.>

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm writing two DMC fan fiction stories and a crap ton of original stories. -.- hmm still need to balance that.

I also want to play D&D. The last time I was going to play D&D my ex said having a character with two different hair colors was unbelievable in a game where you can use magic and fight dragons. And the hair color was black with white bangs. Nothing too crazy, back that was to much for him. That is way he is my ex. :3 the damn git.....
I need more friends.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think I'm the only person who would roll eyes and groan if they added DMC1 default costume as bonus into SE. I mean, that thing has been practically everywhere by now, give me one of them million ideas from artbooks instead.

No you're not the only one. I mean, I still think they should have added it for those who want it, but I wouldn't have played with that costume anyway I've seen it too many times already.

Art book FTW yeah.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I play Little Mac enough in Smash to know the one strategy every player tries to use on me. Since Mac's recovery is the weakest in the game, everyone just tries to get me to the ledge so they can throw me away from the stage. I ain't stupid. I'll wait until you come to me in my zone, pummel you, and make you wish you didn't.

Ain't no stoppin the Mac Attack!

On a similar note, probably going to a Smash tourney today.

Last edited:

Exejpgwmv

So, I started getting into comics, and I'm starting to see why people keep saying that calling the new 52 version of Supes a "boy-scout" is a bit of a stretch.
4294688-the-fury-of-firestorm-020-%282013%29-%28digital%29-%28nahga-empire%29-19.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My daughter needs to learn to sign out of google when she's done with her homework.
It can't look good when I start doing my research on nightmares, and all things gruesome and horrific, and then realize 10 minutes into my research that HEY, she didn't log out! And have these 'related content' thumbnails on youtube appear on her account amid kids songs and maths videos and minecraft. WHAT WILL HER TEACHERS THINK? Considering it's her school account and shnit. *guiltyface*

I need to get them their own computer to do their homework on. I really, really, really do.

Skype won't let me log out so I end up using task manager.
Yes, I want to end Skype.
Error message pops up *SKYPE IS NOT RESPONDING*
Well no :poop: Sherlock!!

I know my PC is slow, but this is ridiculous. I need to be able to do more than one thing at a time.

My bananas are always brown by the time I actually get to sit down and eat my breakfast :frown:

I need another cup of coffee. Maybe caramel coffee this time.

What do you mean what do you categorise depression as? You're not sending the request through to help me out with the depression anyway, you're just going to end up playing games with your brother all morning and annoying the crap out of me by NOT helping with anything. Why is it even a question what you need to categorise it as? Holiday leave? YES it's MEDICAL, WHY is that even a QUESTION? What else could it be? Made-up? Pretend? Obviously that's what you see it as, just an excuse to work from home and play games. If you truly understood that it's a bloody illness, ILLNESS, that means SICK, that's why I'm on MEDICATION for it, then you wouldn't NEED to ask if it's MEDICAL.

Geeze! SOME people.:banghead:

Top Bottom