• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-Huggles- :( I'm here if you need someone to talk to.
If you need a punching bag. i am here

Thanks, guys. =) -huglz-
No punching, though, okay? ^^; -doesn't want people to get hurt-

Thinking:
Is it bad that I want a friend to win a completion more than I want to win myself? I mean, I'd love to win. But I'd love it if they won even more. And I keep getting "you're crazy" looks from my family for it. :unsure:

KRSkull

Thanks, guys. =) -huglz-
No punching, though, okay? ^^; -doesn't want people to get hurt-

Thinking:
Is it bad that I want a friend to win a completion more than I want to win myself? I mean, I'd love to win. But I'd love it if they won even more. And I keep getting "you're crazy" looks from my family for it. :unsure:

Anytime. If getting punched will make my friends and the people i like feel better. i will be glad to take them.

No its not bad at all. I did it a few times.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ahhhhh preparing for Arkham Knight. Finished all of the 3 Arkham games. Here's what I think about them.

- Arkham Asylum has the best focus

- Arkham City has the best story and overall gameplay, thanks to the multiple playable characters, and best bosses

- Arkham Origins has the best atmosphere, combat, characters (especially Batman himself), setting and lore

Now I'm gonna free roam around Arkham City and Gotham in Origins using the Deathstroke free roam mod.

So MAYBE I'll be able to contain the hype for The Witcher 3, hoping that it will run decently on my PC.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thank the gods Stilts has a short attention span and I only had to watch 20 minutes of birds eating this time. x_x Movie time with Stilts...makes me both appreciate nature more and become oddly blanked out.

...and yet I still possess more brain cells than when we watched Vampire Academy. Hooray for the birds!

+ *shakes fist at block**vows to destroy it...right after this chapter gets posted*

Viper

Premium
Yeah but they leave the pack when they get old. Their nature is still to live in a pack.
They also leave the pack when they are still young, but do not get along with the alpha male, so they go to look for new territory.
But real wolf behavior doesn't really matter, cause lone wolf trope has been for so long in people's minds, it's become natural to see wolves that way.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, bought DmC and wondering if anybody would like to see me do a Live stream human (easy mode) kinda story play? Right now I kinda suck at the combat and just want to get use to the playing since I got the game when it first came out. lol

Also my keyboard is fixed! Just had to clean it. sigh. So that means I can write without it going haywire on me. That's super duper.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Watching the first Quidditch game in the first Harry Potter movie. How the hell could the teacher tollerate such blatant unsportive and cheating behavior from the green guys (can't remember their name in English)?!

Top Bottom