• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
Kudos to those that figure out why this image made me laugh. XD

fa8ae2aa_45ff_4d6b_8128_1d156edc4c18.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yeesh, my heart's working over-time. :cautious:

Easy, little blood-pumping muscle. Yes, I'm excited (and terrified) of the progress we're making too, but can you please stop jumping in my throat? At this rate, we're going to end up with acid reflux, and I know neither of us wants that. :dead:

On a related note...slow down, Rebel; you still have the long weekend ahead of you.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
"Mobile is where the future of gaming lies" according to Konami.

...what?

I may be too negative about this but I'm totally expecting some free to play, microtransaction filled, soulless games which just abuse people who liked their games and supported them in the past.

Lani

"Mobile is where the future of gaming lies" according to Konami.

...what?

I may be too negative about this but I'm totally expecting some free to play, microtransaction filled, soulless games which just abuse people who liked their games and supported them in the past.
If gaming ever becomes mobile only I will be done with any future gaming and stick to my old consoles lol Since we all know that will probably never happen I will say since Konami is screwing themselves and continue to do so that they should sell their IP's to people who actually want to do stuff with them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I'll post chapter 18 tonight and 19 tomorrow, then take a few days off of MoI to work on this comp fic.

+ I'm currently seated on a couch where the back is seriously being held on by a single screw. I've fallen through it three times today. Gran says we'll go looking at furniture "in a few weeks". :bored: Well...I hope you like company, Gran, cuz, if you don't find me a way to sit without getting a concussion, I think Stilts and I will be forced to stay over until you stop procrastinating. Say good bye to clean houses and hello to midnight yowling.

Viper

Premium
I want to go to comic convention, but not only will I feel bad to see all the comics and no money to buy, but I'm also too much out of the loop to not feel embarrassed about approaching any of the awesome guests. Not to mention it's just not as fun going alone. :'(

Top Bottom