• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Latest government appointments include an equality minister who is against gay marriage, a justice minister who in the past has advocated the return of capital punishment and now a disabilities minister who has relentlessly voted AGAINST disabled adults, disabled children and those with cancer.

Um...wut?

Yeah, that would be my question, too? o_O How in the actual **** does that work?

@Chancey289 Good luck!

CT: Okay, I know I originally wrote that like...6 or 7 months ago, but why is it, even after I went through it to make it better, it still looks like **** to me?

I'm either just having one of those, "my writing will never be good enough" days, or that part really is that awful.

Probably both; the amount of pressure I feel to make it just perfect is ridiculous. I can tell myself a billion times, "Don't worry, it'll come out better once you start revising", but I still wish I could get it right the first time. :( Why can't I take what's in my head, and put it on the page?! Stupid emotional scenes. -_-

Viper

Premium
While searching for "Argosax" will either give you the boss from DMC2 or some random internet dweller using the name, breaking it in parts gives some interesting results.

Argo is considered a feminine name. It was the name of the ship Jason and his crew used (hence Argonauts), based on the name of it's builder Argus (not to be confused with the 100-eyed giant).
Argo was also the name of Xena's horse, if you are interested.
The name Argus came from Greek word argos, meaning glistening or shining, though some also connect name Argo to word argyros - silver.

Sax has no results, search only gives me Saxa and Saxon, both came from Germanic word sahs, meaning knife.

What would that have anything to do with Argosax we know, your guess is as good as mine. *sips coffee*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty If you need a second set of eyes, I'm more than willing to help. *sends hugs and good thoughts*

@Chancey289 Not to brag, but I look darn good in a fedora. :cool: Then again, I'm not a dude. That might be where the difference is coming from. :unsure:
I hope your job stuff went well. ^^

--
Thinking:
I think I'll post that second chapter up today and attempt a homemade coffee shake.... :unsure: Gotta keep busy.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My interest in AC syndicate reveals I am attracted to new shiny things.

I like the MCs in the reveal trailer a bit more than I did Arno. Maybe because they are a pair of fraternal twins and I can relate being of one myself.

I'll probaby be getting P5 over it and waiting for reviews feedback first. But then i have to get a Ps4 first :)angel:)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Terry Pratchett makes the fedora look good.

Only man I know of who did

My husband could.

Notice the past-tense, lol. He can't pull it off worth **** now, but back when he had shoulder-length hair, it looked pretty damn good. :p Especially coupled with his trench-coat.

Oh, and it was a real fedora--not whatever the hell it is they sell nowadays (those things are ridiculous).

CT: ...And just posted a couple of chapters of WoN on another writing site. Bad news; like SaT, I have to re-insert all my italics. Good news; paragraphing still exists. The set-up of this place reminds me a bit of tapastic, only for writers instead of comic artists.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*loitering around on a new writing site**checking all the different thingies for different types of fics**decides to upload a fanfic*

Site: "Warnings? [] graphic depictions of violence [] major character death"

...huh...I have both...hmm.... *clicks neither and moves on to the next step* LOL Why would I want to warn my readers about that?
6f4f16cd-2c22-46f0-8a81-fd90455b5d03_zpsrycgw55t.jpg

...I'd run out of ways to torment them if I gave them warning.... :shifty:

+ It's not romance, why are you making me say it has pairings?! :bored:

KRSkull

Ok some may find this offensive. But for me when i have to call costumer serves for any reason. I prefer talking to females more than males. Because from my experience. I feel like females really care about the costumers and they know what they're doing.

Edit: Its so nice to see the electricity work in my room again.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Viper: Argos is also the name of a store where you can order and collect stuffs :p

@Shadow: I would love another set of eyes, myself. Though I've got two sets already, which is probably two sets too much.

@Chancey289: Late night snackin' and smashin' again, bro? Why does that sound like robbing a convenience store whilst eating the products on sale?

Viper

Premium
Sitting on the hard, plastic chair for hour and half only to spend about five minutes in doctor's office so he can collect some basic data and tell me to continue therapy and come back in a year. I need to drink more water and eat something rich in iron... do metal scraps taste good with herbs? XD

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Gah, I need to get a job and lots of advice on job interviews because I suck....:bored::cautious::'( And help with writing a resume too. Sigh why did I have to get laid off. >.< Such a great job I had. And all the jobs that I can work far are very far away and I don't have a car...:angel: FU Orlando and you lame weather. :'(

Top Bottom