• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
It's pretty scary when someone trips and falls and dies in a movie.

Like, just down the stairs, or even down on the floor, because it makes you realize how vulnerable you are.

So that's my philosophical speech for today.

Also FNAF4 is going to be a thing and the new Freddy has heads coming out of his chest. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, it's official. I will update MoI soon. Hopefully tomorrow. Cuz if I have to work on formatting, I won't have to work on any other scenes. >_>

+ Maybe I should get coffee.....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: that conversation Dante and Vergil had in DMC3 about parties and one of Shadow's story gave me an idea. :D

=D My mission is complete! I've inspired someone! *dances and throws confetti* Which story was it? :nailbiting: *looking forward to what you come up with*

Thinking:
Aaaaaaaand posted. Now I've nothing left to do but work on NaNo. :'(

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
I'm thinking of Vergil stealing my bike and me chasing him down the street as he smugly exclaims "where's your motivation?" as he picks up speed and cycles off into the distance

*Disclaimer* I don't own a bike

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So...much to my surprise, this scene is almost done. No idea if it's good or not, so I'll have to find someone to read it over before long, but...at least it's getting done. Maybe I'll post another chappie up if I get it done quickly.

*Waves hand in the air* I'll do it! =D

CT: Oh, boy. Just as I predicted, the two scenarios she presented to me for the RP are exactly what I'd thought they'd be. Seriously, they're minor off-shoots of the ones she's been doing in....five, six other RPs? (Actually in the sixth, she's taken on a different attitude, for a change, so maybe it won't be so bad). o_O *Sigh* Whatever. As long as she doesn't try to god-mod or power play, it'll be fine.

Top Bottom