• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Yeah, came up with a title from my post apocalyptic story : Balled of Fallen Angels...not sure if it's go or not. Oh well. Still need to write more.

And figure out how to adjust tue volume for my twitch audio for my next live stream and see if I can do a live stream for my pc. I'd love to live stream final fantasy 14. XD See me bps for my life. Lol

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Wearing crotch protection has its downsides too. Since I got no fear of hurting you, I can go and hit you there anyway to trigger your involuntary reflex and exploit it to catch you off balance.

If you hadn't worn the protection, I would have never gone for such a cheap (but clever, admit it) tactic, for fear of hurting you.

Man I'm so evil.

KRSkull

Wearing crotch protection has its downsides too. Since I got no fear of hurting you, I can go and hit you there anyway to trigger your involuntary reflex and exploit it to catch you off balance.

If you hadn't worn the protection, I would have never gone for such a cheap (but clever, admit it) tactic, for fear of hurting you.

Man I'm so evil.

That is not evil. You want to know what is evil. Breaking someone's nose then fix it just to break it again because it looked better the other way.

Viper

Premium
Been checking catalogs on supermarket's website and it seems for Labor day, instead of a free day, all they got is work hours till 8pm (usually it's till midnight). Once upon a time store clerks had Sundays free, now they don't get anything but biggest religious holidays.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@LordOfDarkness Thank you! =D

Thinking:
Well, I think I've decided on my writing hopes for the year. For now, finish edits and get all those additional scenes done for MoI (and start posting chappies more often). Next camp, finish Viral (provided Toboso-san has wrapped up the current manga arc, which is looking like it'll drag on until I'm old and grey) and, depending on when DMC4SE comes out, either finish Blackout or attempt to get that one scene of Rebellion finished that's holding me up from posting more during that camp, as well. Finally edit Switched and finish it's sequel, but, seeing as I all-but turn into L when I write Death Note, I'll probably put that off for November's NaNo so I'll also be able to work on original stuff, too. Somewhere in the middle of all this, I also need to finish OS and start working on Abyss. OTL At least, when I get all these fics done, I'll finally be able to relax more. (Not really. Then I'll just be bored.)

+ Left over Chinese food for breakfast! =D Maybe I'll game a little bit before getting back into the work mindset.... :unsure:

Top Bottom