• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Apple came out with the iwatch......Apple came out with the iwatch.......(; ̄д ̄)(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Really Apple? After the Samsung watch you deiced to make your own? Take about being behind once again and see how so many people talk about this being the best thing ever. (;¬_¬) Oh well, I'l just have to save up for Samsung Galaxy s6....I still have my s3 <3 lol

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well... he tried. :meh:

jared-leto-joker-1.jpg

What the hell?!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd like to watch something now to escape my reality and forget that it took me over an hour and a half just to wash the breakfast dishes because actually mothers should have two extra hands so we can rock a crying baby AND do our chores at once.

I need to get a swing chair for him. Yes, yes I do.

+Don't read scary shnit at midnight. That really is creepy as. If I wasn't so exhausted, I know I wouldn't have been able to sleep.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I don't know if it is just because they are both large bald men , but Kingpin in the Netflix Daredevil series gives me a strong D.m.C Mundus vibe
And after finishing the episode and seeing the first few minutes of the next episode, Westley is giving me a Revolver Ocelot vibe. Like he is taking the role of second fiddle but really playing his boss. Kingpin acted rather emotionally amd I like him alot more than I am comfortable with when it comes to liking criminal master mimds

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wonder what writing backflips they're gonna do to make Batman even stand a chance in that train wreck in the making DC has coming. Despite Batman's ability to never be able to defeat Superman canonically, (Dark Knight Returns is not canon and that victory is clearly more like Batman and other people SORT OF beat Superman) they haven't even introduced things like Kryptonite. Plus, no matter what, Batman isn't an opponent like Zod. He couldn't stand being punched through a building ridiculously like Zod did. Even with that freaking suit. (hope they don't destroy Gotham too)

I just see once again Batman getting thrown a lot of bullshit bones just to even be relevant in this equation. It's stupid that this movie is also trying to hold a film on the concept of these two fighting. Um, no. How about have them butt heads like usual, but not a straight up fight and calling this movie "World's Finest"

Age of Ultron, get here and prove once more why Marvel is practically making victory laps at this point

Viper

Premium
Looks like there are at least two types of uniforms for knights in DMC4 (not counting high ranked Credo). I wish I knew which goes to whom, for art sake.

EDIT: After taking a screenshot at right moment it seems uniform with red parts is for ascended knights, as they also have metal masks on their faces.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I feel as if my interest in gaming has decreased pretty dramatically as of late. The more hardcore aspect at least. I don't wanna play stuff as much as I use to. It's all gotten boring and not much really interest me anymore. I'm not giving it up completely, because I still like to pop in some single player stuff and mess around, but all the newest games and stuff just doesn't get me hyped about gaming like I use to be.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really need to stop hitting the mental brakes. I can't tell if I'm mildly burnt out (not because of Camp NaNo, but just because writing WoN has been pretty much nonstop for a year, plus) or if it's because I'm nervous/excited/dreading the end of the book.

You know what? Screw it; it's all of the above. :dead:

Top Bottom