• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
There is a subtle difference between fan writing incest for their own pleasure, and a journalist carelessly claiming pseudo-incest (or maybe not so pseudo since it was never revealed how Mundus made her) is canon in the official material, when even Kamiya denied it.
We know next to nothing about Eva, so I don't feel like I should agree or deny that her and Trish are different. The face is the same at least.
Late reply, but what we know is that Trish was made to look like Eva, like Rebel Dynasty (and you I think) said. According to DMC1 Dante, Trish has her face. So I would assume she's an exact physical copy of Eva. Of course, that doesn't mean Trish is a clone. Clone means made out of the same biological material, the same biological sequences. As far as I know, Mundus simply created Trish, and we don't know how exactly. So I wouldn't say that a clone and a copy are the same thing.

As for demeanor, yeah, Dante said Trish sometimes reminds him of his mother, but in DMC1 he also said that she was nothing like her. Now, he was angry when he said it... maybe he meant that Trish is almost exactly like his mother, but at the same time the complete opposite because of her evil actions... but that's not what Dante said. All he said was Trish isn't like her... so I'll take that as literally as I can.

But yeah, the idea that Trish is Dante's love interest is creepy. Who the heck would hook up with somebody who looks exactly like their mother? If anything, Lady would be his love interest, though I haven't seen anything that says she is.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
But yeah, the idea that Trish is Dante's love interest is creepy. Who the heck would hook up with somebody who looks exactly like their mother? If anything, Lady would be his love interest, though I haven't seen anything that says she is.

In the show if I remember correctly, Trish pokes fun at Lady for having probably having a crush on Dante where she hastily denies embarrassed. That's something I guess.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
If anything, Lady would be his love interest, though I haven't seen anything that says she is.

Lady fits basically every trope of a love interest (ask @Viper, she's an expert on this) and Trish is called sidekick with a Japanese word without romantic connotations. VJ isn't canon after all and Kamiya denied this relationship as being romantic.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner were forced to apologize after they made a few juvenile jokes about Black Widow calling her a slut or something.

I am outraged, I mean, we all know Tony Stark is the wh0re!

Seriously, not a big deal. Take a joke people. It's a fictional character.
I liked how Renner's "apology" was barely that - he made sure the distinction between real and fictional people was made. Chris is all "I'm so sorry, so juvenile, etc etc" and Renner is just, "yeah, well, we were talking about a fictional character here, but, you know, whatever..."

I personally could not see what all the fuss was about

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I want to dabble in freelance video gaming journalism. Because...since most journalist make up most of the stuff the put out just to stir the pot and cause a big buzz so shall I! Well, I'll be actually doing some research into what I write and post.....>.> Hopefully it'll be good. As long as I'm not overzealous as some of these so-called journalist I'm fine. ^^

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well... he tried. :meh:

jared-leto-joker-1.jpg

Viper

Premium
Sometimes reading compilations of weird facts is not such a great idea. The following text might produce scary imagery.

The prototype of the chainsaw as we know it from timber industry was pioneered by two doctors, who made a medical instrument used for symphysiotomy, a procedure that widened the pelvis, allowing for childbirth in case of a mechanical problem.

Top Bottom