• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
What im thinking right now....how come they haven't made a DMC Kill La Kill crossover game already...the anime is basically DMC 3 but with Vergil surviving and becoming a humble brother to Dante....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"I need a hero! I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the n--"

Phenex: No, what you need is a doctor...and some singing lessons. *Smirks*

Me: :'( You are Mr. No-Fun, you know that?

Phenex: It's occurred to me, once or twice.

Me: Anyone feel like taking an unruly muse on for awhile? Anyone at all? :whistle:

Forneus: Now you know you don't mean that. *Stares pointedly at Phenex* Is there something you would like to say to our writer?

Phenex: Yeah.*Snickers* You're welcome.

Me: :facepalm:

Yup, it's official. I'm cut off from the hot chocolate. :unsure:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
It would've been so amazing if there was a scene in The Last of Us where Joel was out of ammo, Ellie throws him some saying "Joel, catch!" and Joel saying "MUCH OBLIGED," or "PERFECT TIMING."

And then they'd just slowly turn towards the screen for a few seconds, and then continue like nothing happened.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
C.T: I'm going to start my Final Fantasy 14 ARR Let's play soon. I'm really happy about that. :3 it'll be super fun. Plus been thinking up things to write.

Muse: You mean slacking.

Meryl: Indeed. When are you going to update anything?

When I damn good and ready. Next is going to be my final fantasy 14 fan fic I'm updating. :3 Just happy to be writing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's a rarely known fact but there was another rider of the Apocalypse along the big four... Bureaucracy. He just took longer to arrive cause the horse had trouble dragging the cart with all the forms to be filled out... and he is kinda slow in general.

And like with any joke about forgotten horsemen, we're going to just pretend Conquest still doesn't exist anymore. :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, after spending all night reading this fanfic and its sequel...I have deduced that I have wasted my night. /== Joy. Also, the PS3 keeps turning itself on and off. Double joy. *sighs* Not sure I feel up to braving the other fanfic on my list tonight. Maybe I should go back to editing.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How do I art?

+ Muses, you have until mum wakes up to sober up and get back to normal. So...like eight hours. Which means you can fool around for the rest of the morning, but, this afternoon? Nuh-uh. Got it? *is ignored* Geez, my muses party more than I do.... *never been to a "party" before*

Top Bottom