• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I was able to ring in the new year kissing my wonderful girlfriend. It was so awesome and I was so happy to spend time with her again last night.

On a crappy note though, I don't know who did it, but someone deliberately took a knife or something to the back of seven of my albums, including my Daft Punk and Rise Against, destroying them. I am freaking ****ed.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
The first day of the New Year is coming to an end. :3 And it feels nice. <3 But, I been having a craving for particular type of fanfiction/original writing. And when I look for it i can't seem to find it. I might have to write them myself and hope they turn out the way I want it to. Because I'm just yearning for something good. Hell, I'll just make a bunch of drables and on-shots of various things. Might do some Resident Evil ones and a for others soon. Might just put that on the list too. Nothing better to try and figure out what I want and then plan around that. Or just write till it looks like it might be something. >.> Yeah, I'm just write drables. And post them up.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
BhahajajaI'vehfhfjhjhfhgotnbowuiyhqunothinghjajhahjajworthsjfhjdjwhilefhsuwtyqttosghjsuqyesayjoaiuzkjksoshxbeuI'mhfhjjk'[writinglfjkjhfjhkf'][]][]gfgfgfghgfgyayateytnoionocjinonsensejisihauhuuhahhkkperiod!

It has meaning. :grumpy:

I think I got all of it this time, but I'm not sure, lol! (Some of the words jumped out, easily).

CT: Why am I so distracted? I should be working on this...no wonder the muses are so sullen. :'( I haven't been upholding my end.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just finished watching Nightcrawler and The Babadook.

Nightcrawler, starring Jake Gyllenhaal as a sociopath named Louis Bloom who gets involved in the high speed world of L.A. crime journalism. Trying to get the breaking news stories on the scene with the most breath taking footage he can film. Gyllenhaal gives in my opinion one of the best performances of his career in this film. The character of Luis Bloom is such a creep. From his dialogue that seems like an alien trying to interact with humans from social interaction articles he read on the internet, to the obsessive and insanely focused approach to the job, Jake gives us one character I won't soon forget. An interesting creature of the night (pun intended). An absolute fiend.

Nightcrawler will probably go as one of the best movies of 2014 hardly anyone has seen.

And even though 2014 was a crappy year for horror flicks, at least there's a silver lining in The Babadook. This was a pretty good horror flick that also has brains. A psychological horror and a monster that is sure to get under your skin as this is a film about real life's horrors.

This film doesn't rely on cheap jump scares either as there are absolutely none. It builds an atmosphere with one creature that will make some want to sleep with the lights on. If you were like me complaining about a lack of good horror films this past year, get your fix by looking no further than The Babadook.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
And even though 2014 was a crappy year for horror flicks, at least there's a silver lining in The Babadook. This was a pretty good horror flick that also has brains. A psychological horror and a monster that is sure to get under your skin as this is a film about real life's horrors.

This film doesn't rely on cheap jump scares either as there are absolutely none. It builds an atmosphere with one creature that will make some want to sleep with the lights on. If you were like me complaining about a lack of good horror films this past year, get your fix by looking no further than The Babadook.
I enjoyed that movie in a very unsettling way. It's a very 'realistic' take on the pressures of parenthood. In my case, I'm not single and I've got two more than her, and I have untreated manic depression with psychotic episodes to boot, but I could relate very much on a personal level with what the mum was experiencing - from hearing and seeing things to freaking out and snapping and turning into a monster. And the kid being so annoying? That's what it feels like when you're sleep deprived and suffer anxiety and high stress levels, especially if you've got a special needs kid. Their behaviour just......daaaaaammmmnnnnn. Yeah. The way the mum starts acting and speaking toward the kid near the climax of the film is pretty much where I'm at in real life. I tell you what, it totally sucks when you've lost yourself like that.
It's a brilliant psychological horror though. On par with Shutter Island, I'd say.

Current though:
Why would you resurrect a dead thread? Why would you go hunting for it? Yeah, great, that's how everyone wants to end off/ start off the new year, with a religious debate. Genius! Thanks for locking it down @Meg .

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I miss my niece already. we bonded so much in the last couple of days. whenever my sister and her boyfriend went out to smoke she would walk up to me, hold her arms up and point towards my sister out the front garden once i picked her up. she's clever for a 1 year old.

KRSkull

CT: A few minutes ago i saw Wrath of the Titans. And after watching it i went to google and started to search about the protagonist and his relationship to another protagonist from a different movie. And now after reading about it i wish that i don't get curious about things.

Top Bottom